• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

special moves

• Thread starter Sweet Pickles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sweet Pickles

what are these special moves i read here about. Like shadow strike and infectious strike and others. How do you get them and where? Is it a skill or a spell? I cant find them in my spell book? so im confused. Im new at this. Thank you

G

Special moves are weapon dependent. Here is a list of weapons & their special moves.

Clicking on a special move icon will take you to the special move information page and it will explain how that special moves work.

Special moves aren't in your spell book. They are located in the purple book located next to your pack in your paper doll. Opening that book it will show you the special moves for the particular weapon you have equipped. You can also drag the icons from the purple book to your UO window for easy reference as you look at weapons and also to see if you have a special move toggled.

Hope that helps,
Q

S

Sweet Pickles

Yes thank you that dose help. Ive never gotten into the Pking on uo, even thought I have played for years. Ive never found the need. How ever i think i need to try and make a very good char at this. So thank you that helped a lot