Spawn thiefs...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Anyone still doing that on a regular basis nowadays?

I used to have a fairly successful spawn thief a little while before SE. I was wondering how it is compared to 2003ish time frame.. easier, tougher, same? Ninjitsu must be nice to have but I guess it is fairly easy to reveal too these days.

G

I usually check them out. that said i;m on siege so no passive reveal. At the same time people dont do champs that much either

best thing to do is just camp where ever it is good items spawn on crap shards these days and try and get them before they blessed

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
I tested it out and passive reveal kicked my ass lol

sigh

V

vinncent

I run through maybe once sometimes twice a day depending on what I am doing that day. I mostly go by luck, sometimes something good will spawn in and I'll happen to be there. Somethings I can still waiting on and have never even seen in game, but I am hopeful.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
<blockquote><hr>

I run through maybe once sometimes twice a day depending on what I am doing that day. I mostly go by luck, sometimes something good will spawn in and I'll happen to be there. Somethings I can still waiting on and have never even seen in game, but I am hopeful.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? By spawn thief I mean champion spawn thief - not doom "thief."

G

I've never really liked spending times at spawns. To many exploits being used by many of the zerg groups. That pisses me off more than being killed after a really good steal.

Personally, I have always enjoyed sitting in town waiting for my mark to come to me. People ask how I got so many posts here? LOL, it's because i play a thief. Either I am waiting 2 minutes to heal, or two minutes to become un grey. Either those, or I'm just sitting in an empty town waiting for an suspecting mark to walk up to do some banking...la

G

Too bad you aren't spending those two minutes answering your ICQ tells.............

G

LOL, Ileave ICQ on all day...even when I'm not at home. Sorry, I don't have use of it while at work...la

V

vinncent

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? By spawn thief I mean champion spawn thief - not doom "thief."

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I was thinking Doom... my bad.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone still doing that on a regular basis nowadays?

I used to have a fairly successful spawn thief a little while before SE. I was wondering how it is compared to 2003ish time frame.. easier, tougher, same? Ninjitsu must be nice to have but I guess it is fairly easy to reveal too these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play much these days. When I do, I run through Despise sometimes. Lots of other times I just walk through t2a and hope to catch some blue guild trying to sneak one in.