• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

space themed house with lunar surface

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok the rocket ended up being much more slender than I had originally hoped, however getting the conical bit on top was too much of a challenge for anything larger than 1x1. Anyways:

I'm pretty happy with it, and it's now for sale to go to a good owner who won't tear it down and put up a small sandstone block in it's place right away (here's hoping).

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That housing theme is absolutely brilliant. Truly breath taking work.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing as usual. Thank you so much for opening our minds to possibilities.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy smoke,

I do not know what to say.
Except that in 90 min I will be home from work and I know what shard I will log into.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Greatfellow

Wow Sarsmi, you make me want to buy an account just to log on and look. Thanks for still being a visionary in this game. Hope all is great with you, in game and out!
Cheers
*heads off to a planet far far away*

A

Alynora

wow! great to know someone else has tried this theme!

here is the building I made... oh... a couple years ago(time really unknown now)??
after awhile I had also added an observation station in the back, but for some reason never took a piccy of it.

now I know how to finish deco'ing an idea I had some time ago, thanks for the great tips!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I saw this house fall... What. Sad day but I was glad I got to see this on its last day