• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sovereigns

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ve been getting logged out all day on and off. They must be doing something in the background?
I’m sure the sovereigns will return it’s happened before

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just checked and my 11k are gone as well so tried to login to account management got this and im using firefox

1681605000572.png

Reckless

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mine is gone as well .. went to get a soulstone when i woke up and poof it was all gone..

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I posted on their (official) forums

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well glad i held off on buying more.

This seems fine….this is fine……

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Looks like they are aware of it
1681605880709.png

Our little sneaky Dev has been lurking

I used to be able to log onto the forums through FireFox but now am no longer able to, Account management isn't working for me either.

They must be doing something!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you've ever lived or worked for a narcissist you'd know
Mr BS told DAoC that they could no longer post on any forum other than DAoC Forum to I would assume that UO was told the same. Doesn't mean they can't look

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Didn't you know that a SKY IS FALLING attitude is a requirement to play UO, just more drama for the masses to whine about.
Are you referring to me? You don't know me or my attitude about UO. I simply stated that people would be upset. Calm down fanboi

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you referring to me? You don't know me or my attitude about UO. I simply stated that people would be upset. Calm down fanboi
I didn't say you were, but if the shoe fits. You asked a question and I answered it, no need to get your panties in a bind. You didn't state anything you asked a question.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I didn't say you were, but if the shoe fits. You asked a question and I answered it, no need to get your panties in a bind. You didn't state anything you asked a question.
What a shame that you don't understand context. This is the statement I made:

"If they dont have some sort of backup there is gonna be an uproarious revolt, I predict. "

I was under the impression that this statement is what you referred to as "whining" but I knew that I may be wrong. Which is why I asked if you were referring to me.

Try to follow along next time, fanboi

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What a shame that you don't understand context. This is the statement I made:

"If they dont have some sort of backup there is gonna be an uproarious revolt, I predict. "

I was under the impression that this statement is what you referred to as "whining" but I knew that I may be wrong. Which is why I asked if you were referring to me.

Try to follow along next time, fanboi
And you call this a STATEMENT
Then why does everyone sound so surprised?
This sure looks like a question and this is what I replied to, maybe you are the one that does not understand context. Maybe you need to pay more attention to what people reply to.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And you call this a STATEMENT
This sure looks like a question and this is what I replied to, maybe you are the one that does not understand context. Maybe you need to pay more attention to what people reply to.
I dont have enough crayons to explain it to you any further

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont have enough crayons to explain it to you any further
Maybe you need to take your crayons back to elementary school and start over. I showed you the QUESTION you asked and you even put a ??????? after it so please do us all a favor and go back to school.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe you need to take your crayons back to elementary school and start over. I showed you the QUESTION you asked and you even put a ??????? after it so please do us all a favor and go back to school.
You sound mad. Lighten up on that capslock it never did you no harm.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to post there im using Firefox

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bought something with them yesterday and had 1,400 left (so the amount is fresh in my mind) now I have 0 ugh.. definitely sorry I didn't spend them all right away now :(