• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstones fron idoc inside orc fort?

Alexei

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was inactive for a while and my house recently fell the past few months. First the big one fell then the smaller one right at the entrance for the orc fort in malas.

I was wondering if anyone grabbed the soulstones inside the smaller house? Or if they even kept them?....and would be they interested in getting rid of them? =P

Thanks

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After house decays some people keep them. I think they keep em to sell for deco or use as deco. You might try finding some of the idoc crowd and asking around plus maybe give a description of the skills (magic resist 110.3 or whatever) that were stoned. I kept some a while back and was actually able to return them to the guild that the person was in so they could store them in case that person comes back.