• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

soulstone search

J

jimstockers

i am just returning after a long vacation...was wondering if any of you that have soulstones that i have lost when i left would sell them back to me or give them to me? not sure if the names of any of my charactes would be on them since it was before they started all that was when i lost them. it would be much appreciated.
but just incase my names are on there:
Apoc
Synthetics
Exposed
Havocx
Apocsmule
Robbin
please...as players yourself you know how needed these things are. i dont have alot of gold atm but id be willin to work for em. thank you

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plucky saved all he found, unfortunately that is gone :( maybe if you mentioned where the idocs would have been someone could help... sorry I can't offer more

J

jimstockers

well there was 2 different keeps that had all my soulstones. one was in fel and one in tram. they where in exactly the same location on each facet. dont remember the exact location...i know they where backed by the mountains witch had 3 caves in the turn and water near the front. ill get online and have a better idea of where they where at as soon as i get home. thank you for replying