• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstone Identification??

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

Does anyone wish there was a dye tub or engraving tool (maybe there is and I'm too stupid to know it) that worked on Soulstones so you could identify which ones you have are associated with which accounts you have if you play with more than one account?

I could see it as a Vet reward if it was a Dye Tub even if it only allowed 6 or 12 hues and not the whole rainbow... or just an inscription tool that was craftable?

Oh... if wishes were nickles I'd be RICH!!!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep most of mine in boxes, and the boxes are engraved with the names of my 3 accounts (I only play 2 actively but the 3rd account has some stones). I have a few full blue soulstones around my house with skills stored on them (I like how they look as deco) but it's not hard to keep track of those and remember which one is for which account.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I've only been back two weeks after a three year break and now used 2 soulstones (one stone and one piece)... do you have to have them out and locked when they are in use?

C

Connor_Graham

I've only been back two weeks after a three year break and now used 2 soulstones (one stone and one piece)... do you have to have them out and locked when they are in use?
No. They don't even have to be on your character. You can transfer skills with the stones in a box or chest.

D

Der Rock

Does anyone wish there was a dye tub or engraving tool (maybe there is and I'm too stupid to know it) that worked on Soulstones so you could identify which ones you have are associated with which accounts you have if you play with more than one account?

I could see it as a Vet reward if it was a Dye Tub even if it only allowed 6 or 12 hues and not the whole rainbow... or just an inscription tool that was craftable?

Oh... if wishes were nickles I'd be RICH!!!
have no probs with soulstones and fragments, take them in differen chests, name the chest´s acc 1, acc 2, acc3 aso.

i have much more problems with melisandes hairduys, cant see some different colors clear,
asked longtime ago the dev´s for giving the duys names or numbers, but that i think is extremly hard to programming