• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[SotA Stratics] Happy New ‘SotA Launch’ Year!

SotA Stratics

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Happy New ‘SotA Launch’ Year!
By benk

Happy New Year fellow avatars I hope everyone enjoyed the festive period and is excited for what is to come in 2014. This year will mark the launch of Episode 1 of Shroud of the Avatar. It seems like such a short period of time ago the project started and already the game has come so far with it opening its gates for the first time recently for a pre-alpha test to the game’s backers.
So here is a recap of what happened in 2013 and what we can expect in 2014 for Shroud of the Avatar:
April 7th 2013 – Kickstarter funded at $1,919,275 of $1,000,000 goal.
July 5th 2013 – Starr Long joins the team
July 6th 2013 – 3 month gameplay demo released
October 31st 2013 – 6 month gameplay demo released
December 12th 2013 – Pre-Alpha Release 1
January 24th 2014 – Pre-Alpha Release 2 (Up next!)
February 20th 2014 – Pre-Alpha Release 3
March 20th 2014 – Pre-Alpha Release 4
Official Launch – End of 2014
So the game is due to launch at the end of the year which is still a while off however there will be plenty of opportunities for early backers to take part in pre-alpha testing over the next few months leading into the Alpha and subsequent Beta later in the year.
I have to say I’m psyched; my sigil t-shirt and collector’s coin arrived in the post the other day and I was very impressed. I’m also trying to resist the urge to buy up more goodies for my New Brittanian home in the SotA store

Read the full story . . .