• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sos shopping?

L

Loopy Moe 27

Hi everyone! I went to check for the toontown events today to double check times. I realized that there is no sos shopping on the calendar anymore. Do we still do it, and if so, what time? (EASTERN PLEASE)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

There is no event on the calander any longer for SOS shopping. I would be happy to go this evening around 7:30pm til? In Kooky grove. If anyone else is interested I will be hanging out in the pit. I will stay there till 8pm eastern. If I am not there it means others have shown up and we are making a run.

If the district is busy then I will be hanging out in Funnyfield. Same as the other description.

I will be using my monkey. Ugly Wrinkleflip

C

Crazy Fireball

Well if you cant make the normal time, try and start your own little group, best of luck!