• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOS Shopping tonight 7-18

S

Steveo

Just wanted to remind toons about the SOS SHopping tonight. I have noticed that we have had a few new people lately. Last weeks SOS Shopping worked out great. After the first vp that we win and you smaller toons needs merits less than 120 we can get you a group together and go get them so you will be able to go again. This is a good chance to get out of those low suits. We should be able to get in about 3 good runs if the cards are good. LOL. 2Flippys last week and a moe zart. For you new toons SOS shopping is where you look for certain cards. WE stay for all 5 star cards and a couple of four stars. The four star cards can be franz or daffy don. WE stay until the first round is over this ensures that no one goes sad or gets left behind. When you see the word RUN open your book and Haul *** out. Regag and lets try it again. If we have more than 8 then we will divide them up to make sure the low laugh toons survive. Hope to see you there tonight 9pm est district of kooky grove meet in SBHQ pit.

L

Little Sadie

I might bring my newer toon tonight for her first vp. I was't going to do sell on Atta D'Bleu but everyone thought I was weird for not having my suit. LOL! This will be her first one. I have you as a SF on that toon so if I am late I can maybe catch up on the next one.

G

Granjell

Steveo - Granny may not be able to get all 750 merits by tonite, but if she does she will be there. Missus Hoggat only needs 30 or so, should be able to make a run....barring any family conflicts. I like 9 pm eastern better cuz it's after dinner for me.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9:00 pm eastern is GREAT!!! It works perfectly for today at least and I probably just jinxed it now somethings gonna come up and I'm not gonna be able to play. I just know it. P.S. Is sally going to be there if not jely please be there :please:

T

toontownhappy

Thunderhead needs another 5500...which isn't likely to happen in the amount of time I have free today. Hopefully, I will be ready by Sunday. Have fun, all!

S

Steveo

Steveo - Granny may not be able to get all 750 merits by tonite, but if she does she will be there. Missus Hoggat only needs 30 or so, should be able to make a run....barring any family conflicts. I like 9 pm eastern better cuz it's after dinner for me.
That not bad we can get them with one run before 9pm est time. If you would like I can help you get those merits and you should be able to bring granny and miss hoggat. If anyone else needs merits before tonights run I can try to help just let me know when and what time. I will not be home til after 3pm est today. Also in between runs if we have 3 or more toons that need merits we will put a run together for a building or factory whichever is fatest for the amount of merits needed.

G

greenesg

Hello. I'm new to this site (great site, by the way) but not new to TT. I was wondering if I may join your group? My toon’s name is Bert Bizzendorf, blue mouse, maxed throw and squirt, about 100 points away from maxing toonup, lure, and sound, and level 3 trap. I’d love to go on the runs tonight, if you need some help. I might have battled with some of you in the past, and it has always been a great time.

S

Steveo

Hello. I'm new to this site (great site, by the way) but not new to TT. I was wondering if I may join your group? My toon’s name is Bert Bizzendorf, blue mouse, maxed throw and squirt, about 100 points away from maxing toonup, lure, and sound, and level 3 trap. I’d love to go on the runs tonight, if you need some help. I might have battled with some of you in the past, and it has always been a great time.
Anyone is welcome to join us for tonights runs. WE would be glad to have you and hope to see you in the pit.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to Stratics. Wish I could make it tonight but alas I can not. But I will be back in full force tomorrow evening with VP and cfo revenge on my mind.

D

dwightjune

Not sure if I can make it but I'm gonna try. If I have six different sos cards now do I need to get rid of some to make room for others?

Good ol' Spiffy 104 trapless, max gags, TF10, PP4, BF1, F1

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I actually had a similar question about the SOS cards. If you have a full page of 6 and the new one is different do you not get the new one or does the new one randomly replace one of the existing ones?

L

Little Sadie

If your SOS cards are full you will not be able to get another one unless it is one of the same ones you have. They do stack but only if they are the same ones. If mine are full I will out and waste some to make a slot open for a good one.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I will be bringing Precious for the first run and then I will be bringing Sally for the following ones unless there is enough for a run without Sally. If you have enough toons, I will get merits on Precious and join for the 3rd run (I will need like a whopping 60!!!!). See you tonight!

G

Granjell

Thanks to the help of some friends, Granny got her merits, so will be able to do a run tonite. See ya!

S

SuperOzzie

Sorry i lost connection guys!

Did u guys win and find a good SOS card

L

Little Sadie

Wow. Fourth time we finally got a good card. Got a Pete. We ended up with only 5 after the second cog round. Sorry you lost connection Ozzie and sorry to the one that went sad. During the pie round he wouldn't open up in the back for it seemed like forever! It was fun though. Hope everyone else got a good card too.

Sally that was you on Precious? Sorry I didn't know! I had no idea it was you. That was fun!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

yeah!!! I did the first run with Precious then switched to Sally. I feel so bad for my friend!! He died twice tonight. We ran I don't know how many times then got a prof pete and he died in the skelecog round!! Then we went again and he died again this time in the first round. He is Don, or Clover McNugget on Stratics, but was on his 34 laff toon. Maybe we can get a group together to help him get a win!!

The worst thing about the pete run was that pie on the top of the screen wasnt there most of the time!!!! I couldnt throw pies for half of the fight. Any time I got hit by gears, it would take forever for it to show up again. Has that happened to anyone before or is this a new glitch? I mean I couldnt throw a pie for 30 seconds after getting hit!! Made it interesting thats for sure! rolleyes:

C

Camman24

what?!?!? did i miss it? i am on the west coast and i was there at 9:07 (bball game) and noone was there! whats up?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have your Stratics time set correctly to see the times right?

S

Steveo

Sorry about last night. After my group did there run a few were going to get merits. My daughter knew she could only do one run but her friend was there and it was so hard to get her off the computer. Finally after she was crying and making a big fuss I just decided to log off and get her to bed. Then after fianlly getting her to bed I tried to get back on but something was wrong with our connection. So I decided not to mess with it anymore plus the wife was already upset with me. SO sorry everyone I was planning on doing at least 2 good runs. Our group got lil oldman on the first try and there were five of us that went in and five came out. I have to say trish I dont know how you do it every week. I think I counted 19 people that showed up. I hope everyone at least got a win. If you did not get a win please pm me and we will set up a time and do another VP. Oh and Sally if Don did not get a win last night then Let me know and we can setup another run for him. I am sure we can get a good group in no time.

G

Granjell

I will be happy to help Don on a new run!! Granny has a unite for a worst case scenario...

S

Sally Bumblefoot

The worst thing about the pete run was that pie on the top of the screen wasnt there most of the time!!!!rolleyes:
Man, that sounded bad!! The worst part was Ozzie losing connection and Don going sad and missing out on Prof Pete!! Ya'll did just fine without my pies!! I had 2 unites too and would have used them in the pie round. Granny and I were talking bout this and maybe someone else knows. If I use a TU unite during the cog round and the distressed toon is on the other side, will it reach them? I didnt think it would but I really should have tried. If someone knows, please let me know!!! I will check with Don about a revenge run when I see him next. He is trying to max sell before getting to DD tasks!! That is one I never heard of before!! I guess when you have 10 toons you try to mix it up a bit for excitement. I know Dane was talking of trying to take one of his new toons thru DG tasks (I think) without using a gag!!! Now that is funny!! I never would have thought of either of these!! Fun stuff!!:lol:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I'm in if the revenge run is after 6pm est tonight. That is when my restriction becomes voided. Can't wait woohoo.

:mad:They don't have a smilie for a nervous tick:mad:

V

Voilet

How cool that i see you here! PM me and i will give you a code!:thumbsup: