• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sort of a serious bug ingame

O

Out of Date

I recently did a trade with a person with my carpenter. he ordered a bunch of
wooden chests (20)(40 items with keys).

The price was less than 5K so he paid with gold, I dropped my chests on him
and he dropped the gold in the trade window, when we accepted, the trade
window closed and I had both his gold AND (now) his chests, he got nothing
(and was missing the gold).

Is this something anyone else recognize from late?
I just dropped the chests on him again and we did the trade over and it worked.

if this is something that just 'happens' I'm glad I discovered it on such a small trade.
I guess this is a good time to start using vendors for 'all' your big trades.

B

Bigmikeuk

Oh you liar, I bet you scammed him out of that 5k and ran away shouting "KEKE I IS ROOT U BAD LA".

Can't say i've heard anything about this myself mate, might have just got spannered up (That's a technical term).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I've had that happen. I reported it as a bug, but since I didn't know what caused it or how to re-create it my report probably wasn't very helpful.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can comfirm this 100%,
I was selling some potted plants, it appeared my box with plants inside was in trade window but my box of plants was cleary still in my pack, :(
The other guy crashed and i had both the checks and plants, :(
Anyway, in the end, i had the checks, they had the potted plants so it was ok.
All i can guess is that it has somthing to do with trading items in a wooden box.
Be careful!

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not only wooden boxes.

Basically, if you can't open the container you're trading, it won't be transferred when you click accept. It's been like this for YEARS.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The thing is, When i put my box (not locked) in trade window, the image stayed there but the real box with plants in it was still in my pack. :(