• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry oceanian.

Z

zolo8

Hello.

Havent been on in ages and I just dusted this off at home - I think its needs to go to a new owner.

Not sure if I can post here but i will give it a go - I am looking for any information on what a copy of Ultima Online Charter Edition woudl be worth? Its the big black box with cloth map - Pin - prints and disc - Never been used and account never activated. The bonus is that it has the autographs of the design team all over it. I bought it on Ebay a few years ago from one of te old design team. Paid $200 for it back then and wondered what people think it may be worth today?

Thanks in Adavance.

Z

zolo8

Thanks for the PM's - May sell if I get the right offer and I had a few.

Would like to keep it in Australia if possible !!!!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy moly hey dude how about my account info. Remember telling me youll send info right after ya get back from the hospital this arvo, like 6 months ago. I really cant believe I am seing a post from you. So whats the deal do you still have my account ? Or has it been sold like 4 times over?

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy screwed me and several other people I would beware buying anything off him. I sold him a account a cpl yrs ago and like a yr after I offered to buy it back. He took my money and never gave me info. He even said a cpl mnths later how messed up things were at home and he was sorry. He said remove the claim I had against him on paypal and he would give PW. Like a complete fool I did and he never gave it too me. Just search up posts from a few mnths ago and you will see what other people have wrote as well.

Z

zolo8

Hey Lineman - Glad to see your still breathing. Why dont your send me the account names and I will send your the passwords.

Mezz - Will send you a note and catch up in game over the weekend to finalize our deals - I still have a few rares and gold that will sort everything out.

Last dude around the ice castle..... Well the castle decayed but I could give you a gold replacement? How much would it be worth?

To all I say sorry. Real life stuff got ontop of me - Sick family and lost my job. I will put it all right, loved UO but RL kinda killed everything including my word.

Sorry. Pls contact me Lineman and Ice castle dude.

Z

zolo8

Is there any place these days that I can get a price check?

I have a couple of items that I need to value.

Valorite hammer? Tattered Mercerian cloak? Oceanian PVP gloves, Semi Finalist oceanis pvp skirt, oceanioa pvp tourney doublet, sand miner sash, Lanshire clan tabard and legion of chaos sash. Oh and a singing ball. Thanks all.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill be the first to post on your path of redemption once you make good on your word.

Z

zolo8

Thanks for the support - Will be this week, Thursday at the latest.

I

iddqd

Thanks for the support - Will be this week, Thursday at the latest.
lol. he also has a bridge he can sell you that you'll just LOVE - at a bargain price also.

just send him the money, and he'll get the deed to it out to you right away...

Z

zolo8

Its a nice bridge and for an extra $50 I will sell you the water under it!!!