• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorcerer's Armor - 61 Physical Resist?

L

LdyHawke

My apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm stumped. I just claimed a full suit of sorcerer's armor and once equipped it gives 70 resists for everything except physical resist. Physical is only 61. The only thing I can think of is that my 106.2 Magic Resist might come into play in this somehow, since fully naked my resists are at 41. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Do you have Reactive Armor active? (I think it's that one, or maybe it's Protection)

One of the two... the one that drops your Physical Resist and adds to your other elemental resists.

Try casting one fof those and see what happens.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should be protection. Cast it on yourself and see what happens.

L

LdyHawke

Thanks to both of you for the quick replies, but unfortunately I've tried both of those and it lowers it even further. Reactive Armor takes it from 61 to 45, and Protection takes me from 61 to 47. With both of them active it takes it to 31. And no matter what, all the other resists stay at 70 - only physical fluctuates.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Try "Magic Reflection", a 5th circle spell that lowers phys while raising the elemental resists...

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can always bring up the buff bar and see exactly what you've got active.

In the 2D client, you bring up your status page then click the blue gem.

L

LdyHawke

Ah ha! Thanks so much to everyone! It was a combination of Reactive Armor and Magic Reflection. Yay! All 70 resists now. I feel like such a newb. :eek: