• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

soooo, havent played in 4yrs

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Who were the people you knew, or at least the guilds?

There's been a lot of fun stuff added in the last 13 months.

S

Sindris

Just missed me...

Had you restarted a couple months ago I'd have given you a nice house and some stuff when I bailed. Just my opinion, but the game is spread way too thin these day supporting two clients. I wish they would scrap it and make UO 2.

T

Talishara

I just came back a few months ago and Ive really enjoyed it. I've made some good friends on LA and with the new expansion its just been a lot of fun. If you need anything just PM or icq me *617969512* Starting over is hard but if you have someone to help, and hang out with, it makes it fun!

Tali

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Welcome back :)

If you all need any help just give me a yell in global chat....

S

Smurcoch

Hey Fish,

I've been back for about 2 months. I remember the old A|B guild. That was a long time ago. mind you I almost exclusively faught them.

My favorite char then was a mage, and now it is a pvm sampire. (bushido dexer).

PVP still sucks here. You have all the typical gimps and zerg guilds, but being you were in A|B I'm sure it has not really changed for you.

I am really enjoying it again, however I am finding it hard to actually do things with people. Most dungeons are empty, most guilds only want to make gold. Not really many wanting to actually play.

If there isn't money to be made, most don't even try.

Doom has been empty for the last 3 months. Not even seen one person there.