• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soo bugs,

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help and try and report a bug but NOOO since I posted a bug now the only choice I have in that area was to cancel the request? Days (almost 1 week since I posted sent one in ????

Gargoyle loo - only 2 (TWO) gargoyle pieces of armor in two complete Devourer of Souls Spawns in the underworld??? It would be nice to be able to replace some of my garg armor with new looted items from the new loot tables bt kinda impossible if they NEVER (or hardly never) spawn. In the underwould and Ter mur don't yeah think Garg hsold be default with a roll for human ???

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go for monsters that exclusivly spawn in ter-mur, you get many more gargish loot. Not to forget that you can convert many of the human items. I just did two treasure maps in ter-mur and got many gargoyle items out of it. Nothing exciting though .... (But doing lvl 2's without luck eq I didnt expected great items out of those chests. :D )

Galedriel613

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this is where I would report a bug since I can no longer report them using the help menu in game? I play in EC and the game is full of bugs. I can no longer see many of the items the player vendors are selling. When fighting monsters, sometimes their life bars do not go down. When I recall to any boat, I have to reestablish the "default location" on my rune books because they automatically default to no location. My fisher can no longer lava fish even though my other characters can. That's all I have so far, I'll try and post more as they become evident. Thanks, Raven Hawk of Legends