• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread will display a relaxed posting environment to allow posters more freedom in discussing PvP-related topics. However, to keep discussions from getting out of hand, there will be some special rules.

DISCLAIMER: In posting in this thread, you agree to honor the following conditions.

1. There will be relaxed moderation in the area of personal attacks. However, any discussions the moderators view as 'out of hand' are subject to removal. In addition, posters who take part in such discussions are liable for discipline.

2. Posts are to be restricted to in-game discussions only. Attacks on the real-life character of others will not be tolerated.

3. Discussions involving unapproved third-party programs, exploits, or any other objects/activities that could be described as cheats and/or hacks, as well as discussions accusing other players/guilds of taking part in said activities, are strictly forbidden.

4. Discriminatory and/or racist remarks will not be tolerated in this thread, nor anywhere else on the Stratics network.

5. Pictures and/or alternative media that apply to said conditions will be seen as violations, and will be treated as such.

6. The moderators reserve the right, should they choose, to take disciplinary action against any posters who abuse any other section of the UO Stratics Rules of Conduct. If you have not read the RoC, please review it here.

Posters who violate the aforementioned conditions in posting in this thread will not get the courtesy of warnings, but will receive a 24-hour ban on first offense. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Jag

B

BaliBerryBlast

First post.

I'll sum up the rules as:

1. No humor allowed. Except for pictures of cats in funny! poses.

G

Nice pics. Im looking forward to the new PvP changes before I really start playing again. MMM I cannot wait for a more of an old school pvp system again.

R

Razeial

I agree, the more old skool style is gonna be alot of fun.

S

Seduction

Not to hard to run threw a crap load of dead bodies and hit all names... you only get props when you have money shots. Soooo move on!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hard part is that you sometimes dont have the time to get money shot when there are a lot of zerglings running around and you have to switch your target right after a kill.

But oh well take it easy.

S

Seduction

Well then it's very simple, don't post em. I have several screenshots I don't post cause there is no proof that I killed the person.

I

imported_Viper

plus anytime you get a kill theres typically 10 archers shooting the same person with you so nothing to be proud of really

S

Seduction

And that is you assuming... I have told you a dozen times, I'm not affraid to die, it's simply a game. I don't hide in gz or a house unless I am afk or talking with someone irl.... So, when you can come out of gz by yourself let me know. I have been running mostly alone for the last 3 days because everyone else is taking a break from uo and playing a different game that is much more exciting then uo happens to be right now. Let the pvp changes come in and we will see what happens....

S

Seduction

Poor Sorrel, he logs on his red first time since alliance broke to guild a lil red steather. To bad I was watching the conversation and met ya at brit....
Now, go log back off that red, the world is to hard for you on that char!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hooray for you posting killing a naked red. How
s that 300 gp insurance working out for you?

Maybe one day you can come up with something meaningful.

Well one picture worth thousand words eh.

S

Seduction

why don't you stop takin sorrel's screen shots and get your own? oh because you can't kill me? YES, must be!
As for the 300gp... that was the last thing I need, just killing his naked red was enough to me and to prove the only time he ever logs on his red anymore is to do something, not to fight....!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

why don't you stop takin sorrel's screen shots and get your own? oh because you can't kill me? YES, must be!
As for the 300gp... that was the last thing I need, just killing his naked red was enough to me and to prove the only time he ever logs on his red anymore is to do something, not to fight....!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you say again?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Balinor loves mana vamp, poison, para and having his trap box took

[/ QUOTE ]

And Lefty likes, well, pretty much everything that has to do with pvp... cause it all drops him fast.
Oh and Ron? I still own you 2 seconds flat. haha Also, Seduction, it pains me to post a moneyshot of you. Cause I know you like it so much. But here it is. By the way, how'd our duel go again? It happened so fast, I missed the whole thing. Wheres my mil?

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

-

Oh and Ron? I still own you 2 seconds flat.

[/ QUOTE ]

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL On a mage right? LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL AHAHA, I think balinor wins the stupid comment of the year award. You should show him up ron, but then again, it's just a waste of time

G

And Strung Out likes the new proposed PvP changes that should go in effect real soon.

S

Seduction

I think I already talk to you about our "duel"...
First off I thought a duel started when both parties were ready? I was sitting there chatting with your guild mates when you recalled in and I didn't see you, then you started attackin me. No walls, both on mounts... call it what you want. If you can't duel fair then please don't ask me to duel again.

H

Harry Potted III

Seduction you shouldn't even be posting on the pvp thread. You don't 1v1 anybody your just another newb archerthat hides in guards.

S

Seduction

lol did you make an account on stratics just to say that to me? I'm flattered. Anyways, since when did being gate trash consist of 1v1? Is there a manual I forgot to read? I don't turn down 1v1, ask vhinn. I "dueled" him the other day or what I thought was going to be a duel but he took advantage of me not knowing he had recalled in and dropped me. No biggy, wanna 1v1 just ask, I don't have an ego to keep up, it's only a game and I die good

H

Harry Potted III

no I didnt just make an account to say thAT to you, i made it so I could put these newbs talken [censored] in there place :&gt; you just happen to be one of them aha

S

Seduction

Yes you are right, I am the noob who died in dsp, got rez and came back... UNLIKE MOO, you all die with more numbers then us and don't bother coming back. Instead, where do we find you? At the gate sitting in your house!

S

Seduction

Whisper why try and get away? You were almost to the home front... I mean server line!

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Very simple. I was recalling out when you came in on screen and you didn't kill Whisper btw. Had nothing to do with you.

S

Seduction

Kill whisper? How could I of killed that char since it is obvious she SCARED journey! lol...

I

imported_Invertigo

For all you newbs who are newbs and want to post screenshots of your moneyshots etc UO:SU is a great way to do so. All you have to do is set up a hotkey for the proggy and keep it running in the background. It takes screenshots of your UO page, whether you want it cropped to just the window with no black area or the whole thing, and puts it neatly into a folder numberized and everything. Then after you're done pwning you can go into this folder, name the pictures, and move them to their designated folders of choice(I usually keep them organized by guilds.) And the best thing, the site is now in English!

Oh. and KOS owns and you're all zergs, and I had fun killing Simpson on 24.4k with 6 others around us before ya'll dropped me(granted the drakes were on my side) LoL, good [censored], but how many times does 16 go into a 20 magery :p.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes you are right, I am the noob who died in dsp, got rez and came back... UNLIKE MOO, you all die with more numbers then us and don't bother coming back. Instead, where do we find you? At the gate sitting in your house!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHHA Its too early to post the screenshots. How can you even try to say that the 4 of us outnumbered the 20 or so of KOS/t4h/(!)/COP. By the way, how many waves of you girls did we kill again? I know I went from Lord to Dread Lord in that one before the numbers finally got me... I must have gotten 20 kills BY MYSELF. haha We didn't leave because of YOU, we left because our hands were tired from killing you. My macro hand was getting sore killing you all so much.

G

Haha son let me tell you. WoW you killed us and guess what we came back and killed all of you and who never returned? oh yeah you. if you want to lay down any time pm me and ill take on your pathetic template on my wrestle inscribe mage. omg im balinor and i tried to kill strung out while he was killing gwydion but i suck and strung out killed gwydion and then i ran away and died lol.

im drunk and you suck get with the program son.

EDIT: When Balinor says "by himself" he means with gwydion, little worm, purple stuff, and Kal vas gank (aka mr evade) lol trash at its finest. Oh son what are you gonna due when the new pvp patch comes through? quit? I think so Mr trash can.

G

Oh please harry potted the third put me in my place. At least come up with something original for a screen name. BTW Moo is trash and just stays around the farm milking the cows.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh please harry potted the third put me in my place. At least come up with something original for a screen name. BTW Moo is trash and just stays around the farm milking the cows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well take your cow bell off and we wont farm you. Also, about Strung out, how many times did we kill you and the 20 others before we left? 5 times EACH? haha

I

imported_Invertigo

For some reason Bal, I don't see your tactics of running to bridge, killing one or two stragglers on the way, then running back to the shadows as a quick way to kill 20 people. 4/6 you're way back to the rear of the assault.

G

I died 3 times last night in 2 hrs while killing many moo and t4h including gwydion while you were trying to holy light spam me 2 v 1. Ever heard of cross healing? oh btw ever heard of tactics on a dexer to do specials or stealth hiding for DS to do more damage? oh cuz thats happening lol your trash 1 v 1 and you managed to kill me 3 times with you rlittle guild around with me on foot and 4 plus attacking good for you. Im an inscribe wrestle mage I sure hope you guys can kill me on foot.

Edit: and dont make it sound like you left alive we killed all of you with 4 of us and you all left dead and did the usual moo thing which was not return.

M

Madchild

i would thank 2 ppl who shall remain nameless a per the roc

you 2 are now both on your 2nd or 3rd accts thx to being banned from game heres your warnings continue to threatin to page on me for light cussin and you 2 will find your selves in the same boat, banned persons are not sapose to be back in game :p see your out right breaking a rule me im doing something you can fix your self they built a obsenity filter into the game ya dont like me tellin you to shuv it well frainkly FILTER IT and continue to shuv it bois .

PS i still love ya both hehe but keep it up and the love will have to move to msn

R

Razeial

Banned persons are not allowed back into the game without the expressed written consent of EA/Mythic after a 60 day period from which the banee was banned. Next time you try to preach the ToS, read them first.

Part 3 section C. The 60 days comes in when you receive the email from EA after being terminated.

http://www.uo.com/agreement.html

M

Madchild

the 2 persons in question have not gottin said writings i was around then they was spittin bullets tryin to :p

S

Seduction

Geesh, we get a pvp thread back and no one has posted in 2 days, whats going on here! Best we got is childish crying about someone opening another account after being perma banned...

H

hi im shadow

<blockquote><hr>

Geesh, we get a pvp thread back and no one has posted in 2 days, whats going on here! Best we got is childish crying about someone opening another account after being perma banned...

[/ QUOTE ]

you suck at uo
u only can play a 2 button archer
better?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm wasn't this u complaining/talkin crap about my brother Falcon after he got banned???

"Hey Kettle, this is Pot do u copy"

I

imported_Invertigo

Sad day, I miss the times we all yelled at him not to go into star cuz it was swarming with 30 COP and he went in with our 20's anyway.

I

imported_Invertigo

So I swiched sides from KOS to MOO, if you were in KOS you'd know why. No crosshealing(well unless it's rikku and seddy xhealing one another), very little organization, very little skill, etc etc. Now I know I'm not one to talk I'm on a ****ty conn blah blah I can't run 1v1. But let's see what happens when this newb aoler faces off to the GM of KOS toe to toe no running no ganking, old fashioned dexxy fights.

Now it would have been better had i taken it right away but I had another pic on my printscrn that I'll show ya'll at the end of the post that I had to get cleared up first.

Oh and then when the great KOS comes to their expertise in pvping, I'm not gunna say what that being, I'm sure most can guess, here's what happens to someone who cant run from a faster conn? But can anyone keep up with Giggles tbh?

Couldn't have said it better myself Giggles, I thank you. For those of you who can't see it it reads: You just got owned by the "guild"(and i quote guild) that does nothing. Need a guild to kill someone on a slower conn than you cuz you can't do it yourself?

And as for the part in fire today where MOO held a checkpoint against KOS, we were undernumbered etc etc and how hard could it be to wither spam the entrance to fire right? When you have half comming in, half atking from the desert entrance and four remaining outside just for resses. Well eventually here's what killed the 6-8 MOO members that held off to the swarm.

Pure destruction via lamers. Still waiting to see KOS zerg on all mages. That would be the day.

S

Seduction

The one screen shot of you killin giggles that was not only done by you, he was also ganked by sonic.
The fire fight, I know you had more then 8-10 but we can roll with your numbers if you wish cause we had way less then you and I will name exactly who we had.

Rikku
Seddy
Eli
Purple
Merlin
Nixon
El Pollo Loco

Just cause you seen more names doesn't mean we had more people. Same people just different chars. We had to keep switching out to win which is what we did and is what we always do.

You can cry all you want about being in a guild that does nothing. Glad to see ya go, maybe you will have more fun now. We are all busy with other things, hopefully you can get all your things back from Moo now that was takin from you. Good luck with that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know you had more then 8-10 but we can roll with your numbers

[/ QUOTE ]

What on earth are you talking about? There was 6 to 8 of us for about the first 30 minutes, then that number went down to 4. And we weren't just fighting you, we were fighting your betters, T4H also. And MOFO, and SM... and some COP. Dont act like we were focused on you. You were the least of our worries.

S

Seduction

The least of your worries huh? Funny considering it was us that came in on tamers {our only choice at the time due to your choke point} and steam rolled every one of you. I seen 2 T4H and one mofo, no cop. So dress it up however you like we know who walked away with a colored screen.

I

imported_Invertigo

Ganked by Sonic? Rofl. So is that an excuse he uses now, owned 1v1 it's a gank. Sonic wasn't even in Minoc til shadows, raven, and darkness came over after I took the screenshot so I called in help cuz I knew rikku used all his resources to kill one guy.

Geez, if he atleast had some balls and admitted he got killed by 3 ai's it'd be a different story, but damn saying it was a gank, what else were ya'll liein about.

G

LOL its ok let him join MOO he got what he needed from us numerous times when we would always help him build suits and what not. The more MOO for me to kill the better.

P.S. To the people thinking seduction and rikku stole protection scrolls because of what the NoM members said should get the story right. They dont steal scrolls and also they do there own spawning to get theres. Reminds me of Big Brother where one alliance wants people to vote out a player so they start making up lies to turn people against them.

P.P.S. wheres the new pvp changes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Funny considering it was us that came in on tamers {our only choice at the time due to your choke point} and steam rolled every one of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You came in from the front. They came in from the back. By the way, how'd coming in the back of fire work out for you? You make it sound like one successfull push is an overall success. We dropped you girls more times than I can count. And during that ONE push you got in, I got a beetle and 2 players before I died. So thats a success for me. Paid for my insurance loss plus some. Thanks for the donations.

S

Seduction

Oh, wasn't bothering me that he joined moo thats his own decission. I just don't understand how people can go back to a group of people who had recently logged on his account and took him for everything. His own choice not mine. He knew we were not going to be very active as we are playing different games, and I myself am in the middle of moving.

G

Ah I see. Well this time they log on and steal all of his stuff we wont give him anything then.

S

Seduction

Oh it won't matter, Rikku and I fought over him getting back in guild and finally Rikku agreed, next time I will listen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.