• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma Drink?

EM_Tailspin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya All

Does Sonoma have a special drink? Perhaps a specially named ale, wine, or spirit that has been used often in past RP?

Kinda need some info on this one quickly, so if anyone knows pop me a message. :)

- EM Tailspin

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi there ....

There was a time that ale/beer seemed to be the drink of choice and it still seems to be the most popular at events .... EM Hazel (one of our past EM's - during the last EM program) introduced a bottle of beer ... Title on it is ... Hazel Beer (Does Not Contain Real Hazel) ... its dyed a bright pink (fuchsia i thinking) color ... not many were given out ... i have it displayed at the Cookie Jar Cafe (mums house) if you would like to see it ... EM Masara also liked beer/ale with cookies :p

There was a more generic style drink introduced during the winter holidays 2009 by EM Eira and Star Dancer .. with names like sasparilla, spiced egg nog, Grandma's Christmas cider, Mug of Hot Cocolate with Marshmellows ... but I think that happened on all shards ....

Hope that helps ...