Somthing I noticed tonight

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 30, 2004
Sonoma
People are starting off with paralyze in more than half the fights Ive been in tonight. Are a lot of people running without resisting spells now?

Tonight was the most I have played UO in probably a year, and had a good time actually :)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Actually Ron. Alot of folks do run w/o resist. Then again almost everyone carries a tbox as well. Atleast one of them. Even on my chars with resists I still carry them. Evil Omen Para sucks...hehe.

Glad you played a bit. Now for you too just get on and play more. btw...if you need help getting DCI in your suit holla. I got bags of armor sitting in house. Needa get rid of some of it.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Very motivating Bal keep it up!
I'm not here to hold hands and bake bread. I'm just sick of the worthless crying when it comes to beating COP. Like its HARD or something. :) If 2 semi noob small size guilds banded together it's over... plain and simple. III is too chicken to quit beating each other up in tram to leave the gate long enough for any serious pvp. All the other guilds cept OTK and maybe SON! and the couple of SCAM that play are too ignorant to drop tags and join up... I mean seriously, lets say it how it is. If even ONE of those guilds grows a pair and joins up with another... its over...

S

Skullcollector

III is too chicken to quit beating each other up in tram to leave the gate long enough for any serious pvp.
Watch what your saying here lol. I am III on my mage and if I am not mistaken its us that runs cop back 90% of the time at the gate. III is one of the most consistent guilds fighting at yew against cop. Granted I am also in OTK but I play my III char because they are the ones fighting the most when I am on. If they are in tram fighting each other is because no one is on to fight or the cop numbers are so great, the 3 or 4 III doesent stand a chance in hell.

TMI, no one can motivate these guys without your help, tell DOM to do his magic in here to get more fighting in fel please. He has a way to bring out the pvper in everyone.

T

TrustMeInc

Watch what your saying here lol. I am III on my mage and if I am not mistaken its us that runs cop back 90% of the time at the gate. III is one of the most consistent guilds fighting at yew against cop. Granted I am also in OTK but I play my III char because they are the ones fighting the most when I am on. If they are in tram fighting each other is because no one is on to fight or the cop numbers are so great, the 3 or 4 III doesent stand a chance in hell.

TMI, no one can motivate these guys without your help, tell DOM to do his magic in here to get more fighting in fel please. He has a way to bring out the pvper in everyone.
***Takes to PVP thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.