• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sometimes

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It only takes a minor event to make me happy

Wyrm found me at the shop. Revealed me when I hid, but I didn't die.

Yay for fury proofing that works. :eek:

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It only takes a minor event to make me happy

Wyrm found me at the shop. Revealed me when I hid, but I didn't die.

Yay for fury proofing that works. :eek:
Good... Wyrm was harrassing my crafter today too...

Got him guard whacked at least 5 times. ( and I got a nice suit of armor )

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That armor might have been mine :blushing: I logged my archer in for first time in 2 months. I was sorta afk setting macros. When he found me in Luna. I guess I should have made guards macro first. rolleyes: I ran down stairs but the stupid bank wouldn't help me out by calling guards. :(

A

ayahuasca

Good... Wyrm was harrassing my crafter today too...

Got him guard whacked at least 5 times. ( and I got a nice suit of armor )

oh come on.......
just how dangerous, or scary for that matter, can a purple naked guy with yellow hair be?!?! Poor pathetic red....... you should be ashamed of yourself for getting him whacked.......

Q

Quira

@Wyrm

This might be a time to get your act together man, I remember when you were respected and feared (well, ok, at least by us crafters).

Seriously, look for the challenge again, not the easy target.

Kind regards

K

KVJ

You did stoop down to the low level of Pking Wrym. You are not giving these blues a challenge!! Bahhh.