• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something new?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I copied this from my post in a uhall thread. Figure the shotgun approach might get me answers faster.

Something very interesting for factions. Is this new?

Now when I first logged on this morning my faction ranking was ten. I checked sigils, found an invasion in tram, worked it for awhile and then headed over to fel to the same town. Found and killed a thief scouting I guess and I got the message, "you have killed this something recently and you gain no honor".

Oh OK thats cool i dont remember seeing that before.

Back to house, log out. 30 mins later I log back in to check my "showscore" i just learned about. My score is 0, my rank title above my head is sentinel (thats 1st and 2nd rank I think). Rank on the stone is 6.

*edit* 2 things that might have made a difference, the kill for no honor, or he was the commander for our faction on Origin when the fix went in and did not run for office(RL stuff, so no log in). Still seems odd that he should lose so much rank in such a short time.

My mage who has never lead the faction also worked spawn for a bit this morning. Her showscore is 1, and her rank is Knight of the codex and shows rank of 10 on the stone. *shrugs* Still learning as I go.

Any thoughts?

S

Saleena

The Ranking System is bugged and has been since I can Remember...I'm starting to think that it will never get fixed:(

W

wastedruin

I copied this from my post in a uhall thread. Figure the shotgun approach might get me answers faster.
dont forget to take into acopunt the negative point other might have sometimes you end higher rank then any one esle simply because your not negative and evryone else is negative, so only one point can elevate the other player to kight of codex ect.