Something I had not seen in a long time..

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Beer_Cayse

Wandering Malas last night (and various Fel places) but especially Malas. I saw Treefellows! I remember seeing one in the early days of Malas but rarely one since.

Last night I saw four of them! In fact as I watched one, another spawned at screen edge.

Kinda of interesting creatures really.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Yes they are interesting creatures. But, the other day I was recalling into Ter Mur, an area just north of Royal City to kill a few ruddy bouras. Just a few feet away was a tree fellow.
Scared me, made me jump lol...So they must be springing up all over the place now !!

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 13, 2009
New Magincia
Treefellows are on the move indeed! The Celtic Order of Druids and Bards (CODB) are glad to hear on their move to expand where they can be found.

Go Treefellows! :)

B

Beer_Cayse

<grin> I too am liking what appears to be an increase/return in spawn level around the lands. Interesting they are in Ter Mur as well.