• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone should start Despise

G

Its a gong show at Yew right now TBA should start despise since its primetime and Sixunder thinks they are the [censored], it should be a cake walk for his guild to hold it so. TBA do despise and when we raid and u all die your senseless [censored] talking can stop

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. thks. for the laughs.

they had done a spawn well i believe it was a esf spawn and as normal, never even left teh bridge in the end we bailed we didnt have the wraith form one button wonders on they did and ya they had craddled the island like it was a nursing bra.

But guess what, we did another one right after it and im sorry but same result different fight. they raided us, wiped twice any questions?

I

imported_Vexxed

I love it...

FL : "OH Yeah I dare ya!"

Sixer: "OK here ya go!..."

The sould of silence lol..... (Enter crickets..)

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

G

The person that started this thread is ESF not FL - have a nice day - yeah - TBA did a choke point wow Six why arent you crying about that? Oh thats right TBA can choke it but nobody else. Also you should have posted screenies of the beating you took in tera keep afterwards - no choke - open field -

Have a nice day ladies!