• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Someone refresh my memory please?

• Thread starter TheEnigma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

TheEnigma

Hey all,
memory is a little fuzzy with this, but if i recall correctly, there used to be a nice little spot in ilshenar where you could farm away on gargoyles all night and never come across anything nasty.

I remember I used to farm the Paragons on my old dexer but for thje life of me I can't remember where it is.

I THINK it's south of compassion moongate, but would love some confirmation as to whether I have the right place or not.

T

TheEnigma

Erm no, I mean somewhere I can get a bit of gold easy without worrying about the fact my killing skills are 10 or 11 years out of date ;)

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm no, I mean somewhere I can get a bit of gold easy without worrying about the fact my killing skills are 10 or 11 years out of date ;)
Easy way to make money - join faction and farm silver. Silver you will get around 100k per 1k.

Another good way to make money is to farm fish. If you have the fishing expansion you will get around 3-5k per dungeon fish.

The abyss is also good to farm imbuing reagents - these always sell well.

SOS MiB also give nice tghings now (and are very easy)