• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

some things you hear and see are just so funny.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we as in TBA had been goin from spawn to spawn all night. primetime to well 1 or 2 am my time.

not one fl showed. yes not 1.
im a post pics from one of the spawns they didnt come to in fire. just cause of where i found them. ya in yew. whats wrong didnt have 2 to 1 odds so didnt raid or what? so sad.

so then we went dsp, popped it 3 times. finally on the 2nd and 3rd one they came in. so sorry but ya had 2 more than we did and still got curponed to the curb. like it wasnt even a fight. but as well all know... if you arent outnumbered by fl you will kill them, its very easy.
the following are screenies from the 2nd time they tried to fight us.

so then we are tryin to make it where fl cant turtle so what do we do, we do imps again at terra sanctum. and where was fl? lol they went and did dsp. so classic.

then as we expected from fl and their illegal ghost cams and a few icqs from us they finally came and raided us at sanctum and check it out. i mean i think they got out the fl phone tree book and got them all online. i mean nothign but people as far as you can see. so funny.

then as liketons of them kill me but nakid in dog form, they start running their mouths to me. which is just more of their foot in their mouth.

when all night long you get pounded cause you are absolutely horrible then you claim greatness to getting on your phones and calling in more and more meatshields thats not being any good at all in pvp, thats just being a coward. but thanks for the laughs we all appreciated them in vent.

G

If you did despise 3x why did you not take screen shots of the first and thrid? Awww....Why not post pics of the despise we took from you after Tera Sanctum or better yet expalin why we did despise twice after our first loss and asked you to come raid us and you never came???? Ohhh wait thats right you did tera sanctum for the pvp because it is scouted so often. You never icq'd anyone from FL to come raid you at tera. Please stop with the accusations of illegal spawn cams there are plenty of people in your guild that know how we scout.

You make a point of showing us at yew gate well we were fighting your guild there while you had others working despise. If you were so eager for a fight why did you not just tell us in Yew that you were in despise? Perhaps you could show us some time stamps and not crop your screen shots so we could see what time these "spawns" were done.

*Disclaimer* The only reason we lost that despise fight is because Sargons fat ass was eating pie & ice cream breaking his personal deal with God and God punished all of FL for it.

D

Dread Raven

Typical post time for six to run his mouth about how great his flavor of the month guild is, it was almost midnight pac time, until 2 am. You never see any of his shots until after 11pm, because the fact is they know most of FL logs off after that time. He claims he posts all kinds of pics win or lose, but when he loses he spins it. Only when called on it does he say, Oh those are in there too. Wake up six, unless you fight during primetime, you are avoiding FL. Fighting them after 11pm, you get a skeleton crew. Then again, you could not handle FL other wise.

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

unless you fight during primetime, you are avoiding FL.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Raven... pretentious much ?? Maybe oh just maybe there are people that play UO that have other obligations at primetime? I read your statement and think to myself....

"Try it primetime and we can zerg you to pieces...." lol....

Being the 2nd largest guild in UO does not earn you any respect Raven when the only way you win battles is by zerging... Matter of fact I challenge any FL to start posting pictures of Battles (show the action) they win where they don't outnumer the opponent significantly.

Matter of fact.... I was just in on a 7am stomping of FL at Damwin &amp; FL had equal to +2 members throughout the fight... It went VERY badly for them..
I don't have Screenies (new computer so haven't dl that yet), but I'm sure Arycke can tell ya if you ask.

G

So... we're supposed to be impressed that you hid from us all night doing spawns in out of the way places like fire imps? Wow way to go spawners, you must really need the PS

After the first fight at dsp we immediately headed back in hoping you'd continue to fight us there.

When you didn't show up I went to Yew gate and PERSONALLY invited TBA via Rocky to meet us in despise.

Instead you stayed on Terra Sanctum and worked spawn like the little spawners you are.

No one ICQd any of us about Terra, a stealther of ours was the first person to find it, at which point one of us logged on to a ghost char.

Oh and don't forget how the next fight in despise went.

The only fight you won all night was when you had Super Drags and Weavers. And God was busy punishing Sargon's fat ass for eating pie and ice cream

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL

i only hosted one set of pics for a reason. cause i was tired. we went from spawn to spawn tryin to fight at places that were not chokable. do ya understand what that is? where ya cant hold down the wither key? i been laughin to hard i cant remember what the rest of ya even said. see how i feel later.

one thing. ya we know how fl checks spawns, and dont even try to deny it.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If you did despise 3x why did you not take screen shots of the first and thrid? Awww....Why not post pics of the despise we took from you after Tera Sanctum or better yet expalin why we did despise twice after our first loss and asked you to come raid us and you never came???? Ohhh wait thats right you did tera sanctum for the pvp because it is scouted so often. You never icq'd anyone from FL to come raid you at tera. Please stop with the accusations of illegal spawn cams there are plenty of people in your guild that know how we scout.

You make a point of showing us at yew gate well we were fighting your guild there while you had others working despise. If you were so eager for a fight why did you not just tell us in Yew that you were in despise? Perhaps you could show us some time stamps and not crop your screen shots so we could see what time these "spawns" were done.

*Disclaimer* The only reason we lost that despise fight is because Sargons fat ass was eating pie &amp; ice cream breaking his personal deal with God and God punished all of FL for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

for the stupid people, i use UOSU to take pictures sorry if it doesnt take pictures to your liking. i have been using the same screenshot utility since there was one shard in this game.

G

And that is why you "claim" to have done despise 3x because you were looking for a spawn that was not chokeable?? Do you think before you post?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

And that is why you "claim" to have done despise 3x because you were looking for a spawn that was not chokeable?? Do you think before you post?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure i do. and thats why we left dsp.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

keep putting your feet deeper down your throat. these are pics from the 2nd despise fight. aww whats wrong nothing to back up your bs :&lt; so sorry.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL

i only hosted one set of pics for a reason. cause i was tired. we went from spawn to spawn tryin to fight at places that were not chokable. do ya understand what that is? where ya cant hold down the wither key? i been laughin to hard i cant remember what the rest of ya even said. see how i feel later.

one thing. ya we know how fl checks spawns, and dont even try to deny it.

[/ QUOTE ]

We do check spawns, and we also play on 3 shards, and when we finally found you spawning we raided.

That being said, hiding in Fire / Terra Sanctum isn't getting you any Kudos, all it does is reaffirm the fact that FL is still doing it's job very well and you have to sneak in spawns between midnight and 4am PST or in random lesser checked dungeons.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We do check spawns, and we also play on 3 shards, and when we finally found you spawning we raided.

That being said, hiding in Fire / Terra Sanctum isn't getting you any Kudos, all it does is reaffirm the fact that FL is still doing it's job very well and you have to sneak in spawns between midnight and 4am PST or in random lesser checked dungeons.

[/ QUOTE ]

whos hiding? fl isnt doin a damn thing unless they have their zerg on. period. umm this was 8 pm pac when we started till almost midnight pac last night. just so ya got the facts right. everything a fl has said in this thread has been blown up back in their face, so keep rolling the propoganda.

D

Duke X. Winter

Isn't Fl's job to keep the shard on lockdown? Doesn't lockdown mean that you can't do ANY spawn without their permission?

If these two statements are true, then isn't it safe to say that you're not doing your "job" at all? If your guild is going to make an all encompassing statement, shouldn't it back it up with all encompassing results?

If the shard IS on lockdown, then it shouldn't matter where people are hiding, or how many numbers they have. If you're in control of the felucca ruleset area's, then it really wouldn't matter if they were hiding or not, because you'd be taking care of it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

whos hiding? fl isnt doin a damn thing unless they have their zerg on. period. umm this was 8 pm pac when we started till almost midnight pac last night. just so ya got the facts right. everything a fl has said in this thread has been blown up back in their face, so keep rolling the propoganda.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes last night you guys started off in Despise around 8pm, and we fought all night, you won once.

the entire last week you were sneaking in spawns from midnight to 4am every night, don't act like you have no idea what I'm talking about, chaining despise when the rest of the world is asleep or sneaking in spawns in random locations doesn't make you cool.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off go to the eye doctor or to a preiest and confess your sins for lying or get your eyes checked man. i posted 2 different dsp fights where yall were slaughtered last night.

nice try.

D

David of FL

<blockquote><hr>

i posted 2 different dsp fights where yall were slaughtered last night.

nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice try...... I didn't play last night.

D

David of FL

Oh and just for the record....That picture was from a few days ago at 1:45 in the morning when only 4 FL were on.

D

Dread Raven

No looks like you where called out on your pics and again corrected. Wow six, it's becoming a pattern of you posting battles that never happened. You might want to start posting the truth.

D

David of FL

Whatever you're smoking, please pass some this way.

Ignoring the fact that you can't count, you apparently don't even know what day it is.

Have a good day (It's Monday March 3rd btw)

G

<blockquote><hr>

first off go to the eye doctor or to a preiest and confess your sins for lying or get your eyes checked man. i posted 2 different dsp fights where yall were slaughtered last night.

nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, dude I logged in right after the first despise we fought there TBA got their ONE victory of the night AFTER hiding in out of the way spawns that are less often checked (Fire dungeon / Terra Sanct), Then we did back to back despises that Rocky KNEW about while you guys decided to quietly continue to work Terra Sanct Imp spawn instead of come after us. Once we found you on a whim we raided. We won every battle that night save one, get a clue sixxer, you seriously need to quit being delusional.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i posted with solid proof in pictures of both fights. cant deny it man. i cant believe whats goin on, fl has known for being shady but this is bad.

gg bro

S

Steelnutss

David is correct sixxer if i do beleive it was 3 am my time on friday when u did the spawn and 4 or 5 of us raided the allmighty TBA! to see lol all dexxers cept for Charles.... so if u cant count or cant even tell the truth cmon man what else u got cooking in ur little pot of delusions....

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrmm 7 fl, 7 tba.. what wrong with that? upset cause we not on wraith wither cannons? or is it you didnt have the numbers to compete?

L

Lewis NERD

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, dude I logged in right after the first despise we fought there TBA got their ONE victory of the night AFTER hiding in out of the way spawns that are less often checked (Fire dungeon / Terra Sanct), Then we did back to back despises that Rocky KNEW about while you guys decided to quietly continue to work Terra Sanct Imp spawn instead of come after us. Once we found you on a whim we raided. We won every battle that night save one, get a clue sixxer, you seriously need to quit being delusional.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I see is FL denying stuff with no screenshots to prove six wrong =(

Screenshots or it didn't happen!

G

<blockquote><hr>

All I see is FL denying stuff with no screenshots to prove six wrong =(

Screenshots or it didn't happen!

[/ QUOTE ]

Screens prove nothing. a screen shot is a millisecond of a battle that can last a long time. A screen shot is only useful for propaganda purposes only.

Anyone can take pics of a battle and add a uncontested dead rat champ pic to it and I have seen it more times than not.

L

Lewis NERD

I guess you can make newb chars with our names, turn them red, then litter their corpses on despise island and take pics if you want

You can even post them to make us look like newbs