• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some things never change..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again Tesla you sound like the village idiot that you are. I wish I were the one that guard whacked and then repeatedly ress killed you however it was not I but most like one of the other two "A Kitty" chars. Now back to your fantasy of being a rock star and dating strippers Im sure everyone in your vent missed your nonstop babbling of your fantasy life while you were gone.

Your obssession with me is noted and rather scarey I must say.

S

SUPRsalad

The thing we like about 'a kitty' is that, when everyone in that guild is getting slaughtered, she must just be standing there, watching it? WATCHING her guild get slaughtered? Man, for someone that screams at their guild constantly, one would think she would play a more useful template, or at LEAST go down with her ship..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
>Next time you pull something like that idjut

>> like that idjut

>>>idjut

The irony.... I think you meant to spell "i-d-i-o-t"

Good job sir.:next:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again Tesla you sound like the village idiot that you are. I wish I were the one that guard whacked and then repeatedly ress killed you however it was not I but most like one of the other two "A Kitty" chars. Now back to your fantasy of being a rock star and dating strippers Im sure everyone in your vent missed your nonstop babbling of your fantasy life while you were gone.

Your obssession with me is noted and rather scarey I must say.
Oh well, I have no proof it was you, so if it wasn't, I am sorry.

HAHAHAHA! Psycho

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, she's totally stupid, I may have been wrong about the other day... But OMG, server up, I see her in the star room trying to leave, I attack, she BOLTS, and runs through terra keep... Casts a teleport DOWN where I can't get her (dexxer)... and she casts..... A revenant on me... A FKG revenant! ROFL!

Someday.... And I await for it, gank me million times over, I'll get her someday...

Teleport scrolls bro!! Humans FTW:twak:

M

mutau

Thanks for the input guys, but this thread went south with the personal attacks/trolling. So therefore, i have to lock it.

I could be an absolute monster/vigilante in this forum but i would like to... not have to be. If i have to, i have tons of infractions to send out. So try to be human and not a one of the masses of Idiocracy.

So please review the RoC again before posting. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.