• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some suggestion for changing shard

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now i've been playing on Catskills. It's a very cool shard but i want to try to play on another shard, always on eastern coast. What is the most popolous shard? With a kind community? :)
And good vendors, trade and so on?
I'd like to play only with a tamer, a mage and two mules. I can buy a house ( i've opened an old account).
Some suggestion?
Thanks!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
atlantic for sure. it's very crowded, always people around, TONS of vendors, etc. - it's very fun for a merchant like myself. if you want to buy a big house, be prepared to spend a lot of money. there's plenty of spots to place small houses - i placed a 7x9 right on umbra road, a 10 second run from the umbra moongate a few months ago - i was really lucky to find that spot open. but there's plenty of spots if you run around for a while. you just can't place anything much bigger than a 9x9 (i'm guessing) without having to buy it from someone else.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Now i've been playing on Catskills. It's a very cool shard but i want to try to play on another shard, always on eastern coast. What is the most popolous shard? With a kind community? :)
And good vendors, trade and so on?
I'd like to play only with a tamer, a mage and two mules. I can buy a house ( i've opened an old account).
Some suggestion?
Thanks!

Come to atlantic.
Fully alive.
Every place is active.
Tons of merchants/vendors.

What ever is happening in game/events etc. Alway active on atlantic.
Ive moved back fully to atlantic.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, now i'll raise peace and music at my tamer then i'll transfer it to Atlantic :)
See all soon, atlantic commmunity!!!

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you want to buy a big house, be prepared to spend a lot of money...you just can't place anything much bigger than a 9x9 (i'm guessing) without having to buy it from someone else.
Only have to pay a lot if you don't take your time looking around. I waited almost a month watching the boards and checking the shard before I got hold of an 18*17 in Malas for 12 million, which compared to most prices that I saw during that time (anywhere from 25-100 million) was a steal.
Ivory, if the spot is still open, I know of a really nice spot where you can place a log cabin sized house. Not very large, but still a decent sized place till you can either buy or place something bigger.

P

peanutbutter

i would love to tell you how you can find out about the market on a given shard, but i think it might cause you or someone else harm, so i can't.

if me not being to help you causes harm, i don't know what to do...

but i would suggest this: make a toon on every shard - run to luna - sit and watch. don't say anything ... just watch.

you'll figure it out.