• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some snaps from todays EM event

Orgore

Visitor
I was sorry to have to leave early. I found some kind of strange pod, I hope it wasn't something that would have been helpful to the cause.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Telly tile is now gone and the Giant BUG is still there, all that remains of the caven is glowing sparkes along the edge of the abyss near there.
5-14-170009.jpg 5-14-170012.jpg 5-14-170013.jpg 5-14-170014.jpg 5-14-170015.jpg 5-14-170016.jpg 5-14-170017.jpg 5-14-170018.jpg 5-14-170019.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tiles and room are still there.
then it was put back, there are two of those Giant bugs, both will have a drop I am told, (assuming my guess, is right, from the source of information I just got)

I stand corrected, the tiles were further over from where the sparkes were, I did not go back in there after helping to kill the one bug outside.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is it that red book on the table? Wanna sell me it??
naw it not the red book, it was from a normal blue book I found on the bug. The red book is from GIL, more or less a welcome to Siege and how GIL is here on Siege, PvM/PvP with role play etc.. The color looks good on the desk there.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I saw this thread in passing, but then I forgot to come back and look at it properly. *sigh*

Thank you for all the splendid pics! I never did make it to the dungeon part, so the pics are very nice. Did anyone kill the main boss inside there?

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the event completed? Last I knew we were looking for clues, most of which pointed towards the Anti-Virtue dungeons, but I haven't heard anything in a while.