• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) some real life stuff... :(

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
guys I do apologize for not being around. my ex-wife lauren got into a very bad car accident last month, w/ my kids in the car as she was taking them 2 school. she suffered a lot of injuries & was in a medically induced coma for 5 days 2 help her brain heal. my young son dylan, who is 4, suffered 2 small fractures on both legs. he was in his car seat. my daughter riley who just turned 10, she was ok physically but she had a lot of nightmares, etc. my daughter was smart enough 2 pull dylan out of his seat & onto her lap 2 protect him from seeing anything. the young guy that hit them was 22 & high on marijuana & drunk coming back from a party. he didn't make it.

as a father, this is the mother of my children so I am helping her get better & she has a long road ahead, being there for her is in fact being there for my kids even if we're not together. so that's my #1 priority.

as for armand, pandy & merida will be playing him when I cannot & ive asked them both 2 just announce they r playing him at that moment so ppl know. I hope 2 b round for the hospital opening, but if I cannot, I told pandy 2 just host it as her "countess" duties.

I come 2 u guys bcuz a) don't want ppl 2 b like "where is armand", b) 2 let u all know myself from my mouth whats going on, & c) most importantly 2 ask u all 2 keep lauren in ur prayers or just send us good thoughts for me & my kids.

thank u all!

-adam

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know that CoD (and by association TLP) has your back in this and we will support you and pray for you. :)

:heart: Pandy