• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some of my house Designs

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
When I design I try to keep things umm...stable? Like not have an entier 18x18 held up by four mall bamboo posts in each corner hehe. I hope some of you like them. I change them ALLOT as I said sometimes three times a week.

(The citizens in the player run city of PaxOku just shake their head at me)

So here are some of them...

OkuC Crafters Hall

(Its a player run crafting hall offering free repairs, enhancements and furniture crafting.)

My First Hedge Maze

Blue Light Tavern this last Halloween

Nivas Hunting Lodge/Defense Fort

Outside the Blue Light Tavern (This one is currently up on Chesapeake, Homare-Jima Island

Inside The Blue Light Tavern

PaxOku City Hall

H-J Gate Rune Library

Just some Random design

Blue light Tavern. The Statue display was for a powerful weapon used for good called the light.

Random House Explosion

Well of Souls used in some RP story lines we had going on

RedLight Tavern

Inside RLT

PaxOku Welcome Center

Our Old Vendor Mall

Kijustsu Anei (PaxOku City) Meeting Hall

Kijustsu Anei (PaxOku City) University

PaxOku City Courts

One of MANY Blue Light Tavern Designs

Kijustsu Anei Arena RLT Gambling Night (PaxOku City)

Random Entrance Way

Northern Defense Fortress PaxOku City

Another BLT Design/Decorations

PaxOku City Hall (I forgot I left the Bench facing South on my pack horse and fell alseep *TEARS&

PaxOku City Mayors Office

PaxOku City Hall Evil Re-design

Drow Building in Kijustsu Anei Village (PaxOku City)

RP Story Line Temple Of Wrong

One of the attacking Obelisks (Idea from Ultima 9) I believe

OkuC Guild House

OkuC Bod House

BLT Decorated Main Bar

Small Firepit area

Original Savage Fort

Lady Cats Tomb (Miss you Cat)

Another Savage Fort

My bedroom

Orc Fort

Big Savage Fort

First Floor Of Play House

D

Dragonchilde

One day, Gareth. One day, I'll take your title as best customizer onChesapeake... just let me get a few more million and a couple more accounts!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
One day, Gareth. One day, I'll take your title as best customizer onChesapeake... just let me get a few more million and a couple more accounts!
hehe I am not the best customizer on Chesapeake. Nastia Cross gives me a run for Meh Money.

But thank you :)

D

Dragonchilde

Well, Nastia does do beautiful work... but she didn't win the bank design contest. ;) You'll have lasting proof one day!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I thought I was bad recustomizing once or twice a week!

Really lovely designs. Maybe one day I'll like some of mine enough to post them on here

N

Nastia Cross

hehe I am not the best customizer on Chesapeake. Nastia Cross gives me a run for Meh Money.

But thank you :)
Aww thanks Gareth, I appreciate that... hehe and I take yer money every chance I get by winning contests at your auctions tee hee..

I know I could never be as good as you (I mean just look at those awesome homes you've created), so I'll just resign myself to stealing an idea from you here or there haha. And there's no WAY I'm spending all that time in paint creating a design for the bank or fair grounds. I barely have the patience to spend the hour or so it takes for my sig designs (coming soon btw).

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simply amazing - and to redesign that often would take more patience and creativity than I have! :eek:

I've tried to settle for redesigning once or twice a year, figuring that with my carpal tunnel acting up it's best not to be clicking down that many walls and then shifting all mah stuff so much, but I still get the design bug every few months. Test Center is such a good friend to me! :D

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have some really great and original ideas Gareth. The designs are awesome!