• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some of my favorite high end stuff - 1 day auction, will go fast.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Quick 1 day auction. ends 8pm EST Sunday 3.6 at 9:00pm

10 minute rule for bids

No reserves, pm me if you'd like to offer a reasonable buyout. I will not give you a number.

quick auction.png
more.png

I quit a while ago so just getting rid of stuff, i have a house in fel yew by the abbey, see screenshot. it is stocked with a bunch of cheap arties like conj garbs, a slither, aprons, sashes, ethys, etc. Feel free to wipe it out.

vendor.png

If you want the house toss me an offer.

Current High bids and status:

1. Bought via Buyout, thank you!
2. Bought via Buyout, thank you!
3. @BBear - 25mil
4. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
5. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
6. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
7. Bought via Buyout, thank you!
8. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
9. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
10. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
11. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
12. - Bought via Buyout, thank you!
13. @Uncle Buck - 75mil
14. @Uncle Buck - 75mil
15. Bought via Buyout, thank you!
16. @TanAge - 20mil
17. @BBear - 5mil

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
items added, 15 is a clean legendary for those who collect those

Small

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8. - 31m
2.- 15m
7. - 21m
4. -21m
5. - 15m

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bids have been updated

10 was bought out, several other have garnered offers

1 and 13 are some of my favorite pieces for my archer mage suits, im shocked they havent jumped up yet lol.
though it wasnt a rule please try to keep bids to increments of atleast 5 or 10 or something in the future, i really dont feel like updating for every 1m additional lol. Thanks

Also to those of you who wiped out that vendor thank you, theres still a few small things on there and i'll prolly add more random stuff for next to nothing so check back while its up

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you'd like to buyout an item please pm me your best offer on that item and I'll either accept it, counter it, or continue to let it remain in the auction. Obviously if ur offer is around the current high bid ID let it sit in auction. I hope that clears up the confusion

10 and 11 were bought out as I received offers for them that I agreed with and sold those to those players.

No need for a bunch of posts but thanks for the free bumps

BIDS UPDATED

Reactions: Kas

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Sorry pal I just don't want to miss out bc I had bids on 10 and 11. But ok so I started a conversation with u plus my 100 mill is way higher then the bids.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey that buck guy look at his fel house posting. He says one thing then gets to low ball or if he's selling he pumps it out on the buyout. So yeah don't bonnet his bids.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
more items bought out, if u really want something and dont want to wait for the end send me your best offer