• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some of best mage pieces out there for sale!

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I am selling 5 really good items, all are located on Europa but can be moved to Atl if need be
Please post your offers, no reserve on any item, enjoy!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 and 4 are now sold

current offers for the others:

1. 40m - la cocka nostra
3. 45m - Multi Dwagon
5. 25m - CovenantX

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will sell the items tonight to highest bidders ( in approx 10 hours )
Winners, please contact me 345 202 082 to tell me which shard you want it on
Thanks!

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forget that bid.. on 5. I meant 4. If number 4. is still up for auction.. I bid 65 mill.

pepsi cola uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
pepsi cola (05.04.2015 19:02)
plz

Don Juan (05.04.2015 19:02)
u want em on atl?

Don Juan (05.04.2015 19:02)
you did

pepsi cola (05.04.2015 19:01)
ya

Don Juan (05.04.2015 19:01)
pepsi cola?

did i win those pieces i bid on

awesome

Don Juan (05.04.2015 19:01)
its over now normally

pepsi cola (05.04.2015 19:00)
when does the auction end?

pepsi cola (05.04.2015 19:00)
hi

Don Juan (05.04.2015 19:00)
hey

pepsi cola (05.04.2015 18:04)
yo

its going on 3 days and he hasn't responded

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know Don personally and have played with him for many years.

I text him today and he has some issues in real life. I don't feel comfortable discussing the particulars of which on his behalf.

pepsi cola uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
im sorry to hear hes having irl problems I just hope he keeps his word and sells to me especially because ppl have continued to bid on the items hes said I won

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pepsi stop pestering when he is sorted you will get a reply RL comes before selling some items

pepsi cola uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pestering?? some ppl have said they know him irl..just wondering if hes coming back, what if I go buy replacements for the items I won then he comes back and I don't need them anymore? I screw him out of gold??? why don't u stop trolling and go to a thread that involves you

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry I left no news I will be back home tomorrow around same hour, can still sell you the items for the prices we agreed on. Ofc I understand if you bought replacements and dont want the items anymore

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pestering?? some ppl have said they know him irl..just wondering if hes coming back, what if I go buy replacements for the items I won then he comes back and I don't need them anymore? I screw him out of gold??? why don't u stop trolling and go to a thread that involves you
1St of all he is in my guild im not trolling but it only seems to be you keep asking when he's back/coming back all i was saying is give the guy some space he is a man of his word he will sell items when he gets back

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jk
Im sorry I left no news I will be back home tomorrow around same hour, can still sell you the items for the prices we agreed on. Ofc I understand if you bought replacements and dont want the items anymore
he bought replacements already. ill take over his items for the same price. =]

Last edited:

The Kaz Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
pepsi does want his items and I will make a good offer on the platemail gloves