• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some macer Love

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:heart: 1697908406289.png :heart:

I would be invincible if I could have a bards with Peace and Provocation masteries running.

@PlayerSkillFTW can go into the other Macing benefits. Not sure if I have surpassed his HP amount yet.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
LOL 236 stam is pretty insane. that is a beastly suit. is 243 the theoretical max right now? (without weapon and sheild)
very impressive indeed

10 head
12 neck (sentinel mempo)
10 arms
12 pants (warding pants, but probably better to just use legendary 10 stam and do 241 stam)
10 chest
10 glove
10 ozy obi
5 ring
5 bracelet
1 sash
8 ssi eppy

could be 10 more from grugor sheild

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Ang7 No shield. I use a War Hammer which needs a lot of SSI/Stamina 35/230 . At least we have a nice Hammer Pick now.

They attempted to help us with the whip but as usual we got a crap stat on ours to go with WW.

War Hammer damage. 1698291420767.png

Whip Damage 1698291459595.png

Our AI weapons are pretty low damage compared to the others, but we have the Hit Fatigue Hammer pick.

The stamina I am short is 1 ring and Balron chest 8.

But thanks I have wondered if I could get max stamina, but I never tried to add it up.

I build all my warriors around the britches, Decent resists, 10 HCI 12 stamina. An eater.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I just add SSi to the warhammer and go with 190 Stam. 25 SSi on suit and 30 on hammer.

The loss of some leeching is not noticeable, and the damage on ww is fantastic