• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Some little things I'd like

V

von Beck

A few things that would be fun to get my sticky hands on:

Edited 17 / 9 /2008

Blacksmithy talisman Looking for +25 exceptional or better, paying 500K-2mil depending on the talisman.

To look Pretty: Swapping two first year vet robes (or your pick from my statues and ethys) for a first year vet dress.

Thanks for looking! :cheerleader:

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few things that would be fun to get my sticky hands on:
Spawn toy: A Swordsmanship weapon with whirlwind special (e.g. radiant scimitar, various axes) Mana Leech and Hit Area Damage. Anything considered, doesn't need to be godly, prefer a cheepie with just these mods than millions for heaps of other mods.
/QUOTE]

Your best best would be that marti halberd. thats quite a good weap for low end spawn. perhaps just keep to the soulseeker for higher end. Thats wat lots of spawners use

V

von Beck

Yeah Blaze of Death is nice, but you run out of mana if you spam whirlwind. I made a better radiant scimitar with a shadow runic hammer, it has 50% fire area and is quicker than Blaze of Death. But didn't get mana leech, so i still run out of mana. And, aye, soulseeker is OK too. But I prefer my triple leech battle axe (with SSI). Its slower of course, but hits harder and leeches more.

Thanks for the suggestions tho!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also with the spawner try and look for one with Spell Channeling for those pesky slimes at the barracoon spawn. Spell Channeling weaps dont get the *acid scares your weapon*

A

Arch Magus

Also with the spawner try and look for one with Spell Channeling for those pesky slimes at the barracoon spawn. Spell Channeling weaps dont get the *acid scares your weapon*
Really, is this true? I never knew that..

V

von Beck

Thanks for that Fink. I didn't know they couldn't be blessed. I might dump the arcane clothing from my vamp suit anyway because of the recharge. A Pendant of the Magi with 30% lrc might take a bit longer to cast Vamp Form, but will never need to be recharged.

I've editied the original post a little, removed lots of stuff. I really only want a blacksmith tali at the moment. When I get some time I'll make a big list of everything I have to sell also. I like what Katlene did in the other post, might do something similar.

Blacksmithy talisman Looking for +25 exceptional or better, paying 500K-2mil depending on the talisman.