• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Hype

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is way to early to start discussing B^L's next event, however, we have been brainstorming of cool ideas to include fel in our next event. Killing, chaos, nice items, the whole shebang.

What we have been plotting up until now is the same concept of our last event, dropping a keep, however this time it will be in fel. Full of items and checks and for a little twist you will want to kill all B^L members on sight because we will be carrying around unisured cool items. But you gotta catch and kill us :)

So anyways I would like to hear some ideas from you fel regulars out there of what you would like to see at this event and what would make it more fun for you.

We still have some time to plot and get a whole concept going, which is why I'm bringing it up now. Thanks in advance for your imput.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure the keep is on the island in Despise, that way NmE will have a chance against our 3 archers.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Realistic ideas please. Thanks :thumbsup:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol np.

Sooooooooooooo no ideas? Sheesh.. I'm the least creative person in the world so at least one of you has some cool ideas for this thing. Oh plz do share :) .

:eyes:

R

RichDC

If you want to encourage PvP, you could have a "hold the house" stlye event.

Both teams...or group of teams try to force there way into the house(everything inside is secured) and keep it. If one team can keep the house for, say 30mins, you demolish it dropping the loot to the ground...

You keep some of the best items in a set area that will be blocked from the outside by boxes, so they cant direct run when it drops and you had to have control of the house to get there.

Not perfect but could be one hell of a good time!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at the last event and had a great time, I even managed to grab a few checks and a potted plant.

The only downside was the lag. Maybe for the next event you could set up something that will spread the people out a little more. Maybe hide some bags of goodies out in the wilderness or something like that.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to encourage PvP, you could have a "hold the house" stlye event.

Both teams...or group of teams try to force there way into the house(everything inside is secured) and keep it. If one team can keep the house for, say 30mins, you demolish it dropping the loot to the ground...

You keep some of the best items in a set area that will be blocked from the outside by boxes, so they cant direct run when it drops and you had to have control of the house to get there.

Not perfect but could be one hell of a good time!

That would be fun. The only problem is with flagging rules and houses it would turn out pretty lame :/.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That would be fun. The only problem is with flagging rules and houses it would turn out pretty lame :/.

Well maybe not. It would encourage teamwork within the attending guilds. It would become more of a group effort instead of a FFA. This half kill everyone and this half try not to flag and get in the house. Yes No? I do like that idea though. Anyone have any other ideas?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
2 kill everyone and 2 get in the house :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hrm how does this sound.....

At said time house is made public, throughout the house are secure chests open to anyone. Now starts a 15 to 30 minute timer of trying to get into the house looting the goodies and checks in the chests. Won't be easy though... some chests will be empty, some will have silly items... and every five minutes during the 15 to 30 minute timer I will make the house private and back open to public to boot everyone out. Now after the 15/30 minutes is up... BAM house drops, all locked down items fall to the ground and the chests with whatever might be left in them. What do you guys think of that?

*edit* half of the high end items and checks will be locked down for the final drop. the other half will be in secure chests.

B

Bishop Cats

I am liking the sound of this event. keep giving us feed back guys. We are doing this for everyone to have fun. We are planning the event on the feedback we get. think of what you would like to see happen and post it. most likely we can make it happen! :)

I was thinking maybe we should do jsut an 18x18 house? this way there would be more of an area to get in. and maybe change the house to private like every few mins instead. dunno. i think this might give guilds small guilds somewhat of a chance while a big guild wont b eable to cover 18 tiles as easily...opposed to 2 tiles.

feedback feedback feedback feedback. help make this event great.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealth.............. need to have a gm track /revealer around , to many people have that nowadays and will stealth in

just my 2cents

R

RichDC

Nah theres 2ways to get round stealthers.

1)A friended person(organiser) can use detect hidden in the house(auto reveals everyone)

2)Trapped chests, dont know which ones are but some have exp traps and some have poisons.

The trapped chests could just be a laugh as well.

B

Bishop Cats

hahah i like the trapped chests idea. and yes, we will most likely have the owner or someone friended that is using detect hidded in the house.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes I'm gonna have the house owner char hidden somewhere in the house where people cant get to her. I will be frequently using detect hidden in the house so stealther's cant just waltz through getting everything. This event is meant to promote fun tactical skilled pvp with some nice perks and loot, and we will do what we can to avoid any lame factors. I also like the trapped box idea. would be a nice sinister twist to ponder before double clicking that chest that might hold riches :). Any other fresh ideas to add to this so far?

I like either the keep or 18x18 idea. the 18x18 would have a larger opening to gain access and we can also tweak it a bit to add to the panic and rushed factor of getting the loot. mini mazes maybe, crazy amounts of rooms and portals.

Which would you guys prefer?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Set up some max lvl unlocked but not untrapped paragon chests too as traps. The explosions should kill some people. It will be great.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know what sucks is they don't seem to one hit kill anymore. We were testing it out a few weeks back with Miasma chests and the explosion took only 1/4 to 1/2 life :(. I think they got nerfed.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww. I used to stealth around leaving them for people to open. The best was when they opened it and the explosion killed them while they were riding a pet. Because they flew off the pet it looked like and sometimes their pet wandered away in embarassment!