• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Hunting Fun

I

ianubisi

I posted a message about a month ago looking for a guild...got a great response from Ivan of MT...thanks. Unfortunately, my playtimes seem out of whack with the normal hunt times of MT. In fact, my playtimes are typically pretty sporadic.

But I'd like to go do some things that I don't feel comfortable doing solo: some peerless, maybe a doom run, or even a champ spawn or two.

Anyone willing to show this (relative) noob around? Let me know if I can swing by some place to see if someone's up for a hunt here and there.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What time zone are you in, ianubisi? The guild I'm in is allied with MT and on the weekends, you can usually find players who are more than willing to do the peerless, champ spawns and Doom but some of the hunts do have a scheduled time. Let me know your time zone and maybe we can figure something out from there.

I

ianubisi

I'm PST. I play as much as I can, but I'm not always able to schedule the time. Work and family take priority, and it's not always predictable when that time is dedicated.

My ICQ is 7593229 - drop me a line and I'd love to hang out on any kind of hunt. Or let me know where you hang out and I'll swing by sometime.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be sure to let me those what those scheduled times are too!

raar.

O

Obsession 1

Be sure to let me know what those scheduled times are too!
Agreed, all guild scheduled, Fel Champ Spawns should be posted here so that everyone knows the proper time to attend.

MUAHAHAH!!