• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Honest Questions For COP.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Do you agree that COP's current PvP Tactics only consist of setting up and applying a un-even numbered fight vs a dismounted opponent ? (Yes or No answer w/ reasoning pls.)

2) If the answer to #1 is YES. Who is responsible for deciding that this is the only method of PvP COP should use ? (If I had to guess I'd say KMS, TMI, RUFF, DOM all agree that this is their preferred method.. but I'm asking who & don't know.. so someone fill me in)

3) Do any of COPS "PvP'ers" ever have the urge to Mano a Mano someone and test their skills ?? Have you ever heard someone in vent say something akin too "Nah... I got this let me fight him by myself etc ??" I'm really curious about this one. I know from personal experience that I hear this in SCAM vent often, but it's usually followed up by "Hmmm... I lost him no idea where he went" (I'm not implying speedhacking in any way.. simply what I said).. AND if you DON'T every hear someone wanting a good ole 1 on 1 then please explain WHY ??? I myself LOVE proving myself in a good fight, but I cannot understand how other PvP'ers (explicitly in COP) don't seem to want to do the same... WHY is this ?? pls explain.

(as far as I can tell MODS .. YES this is a PvP post. No it's not a Troll or attack... Just a few questions about PvP strategy & why they choose that strategy... Also.... I don't believe it's possible for a PvP thread to
1) respect Everyone All the time 2) Not offend someone somehow 3) Not say something that might be considered an attack, but I guess if this remains a Valid on-going thread for awhile I could be wrong... )

W

WooWoo

Peon hands down is he best archer on sonoma..... and he's right the 4 or 5 scam that play when in vent and are fighting cop 1v1 or 2 v1 don't ask for help.... usually the convo is "Hey peon keep the zerg busy while i kill these 2 real quick" or "Don't come to my dot i dun want you to scare this guy away he actually wants to fight me"... i know that prolly happens in cop cuz usually when that person wants to actually fight 1v1 hes saying in vent "Stay a screen or 2 off untill i dismount him then gank him"....

R

Ruffles

1) Do you agree that COP's current PvP Tactics only consist of setting up and applying a un-even numbered fight vs a dismounted opponent ? (Yes or No answer w/ reasoning pls.)
No, we are constantly working on different ways to kill ya'll. As for un-even numbers? Is it our fault that COP is a great guild and all of us enjoy being there to kill ya'll? It is a great group of people that love to PVP just for the fun of it. I think that when most people do join COP and come into vent they are surprised how we try to respect each other and we laugh alot. It truly is an enjoyable experience.

Question 2 doesn't apply because I answered no...

3) Do any of COPS "PvP'ers" ever have the urge to Mano a Mano someone and test their skills ?? Have you ever heard someone in vent say something akin too "Nah... I got this let me fight him by myself etc ??" I'm really curious about this one. I know from personal experience that I hear this in SCAM vent often, but it's usually followed up by "Hmmm... I lost him no idea where he went" (I'm not implying speedhacking in any way.. simply what I said).. AND if you DON'T every hear someone wanting a good ole 1 on 1 then please explain WHY ??? I myself LOVE proving myself in a good fight, but I cannot understand how other PvP'ers (explicitly in COP) don't seem to want to do the same... WHY is this ?? pls explain.
For this question, I can only speak for myself. With Ruffles, I have no urgent need to prove myself. I am there to just learn, have fun and relax. If I can leave the game smiling, or in many cases laughing, then the day has been good. I am aware that not everyone thinks the same as I do and I respect their right to think they way they want.

One thing I DO know about my guildmates...they don't have the need to prove themselves to anyone. They are good at what they do and they know it :)

(as far as I can tell MODS .. YES this is a PvP post. No it's not a Troll or attack... Just a few questions about PvP strategy & why they choose that strategy... Also.... I don't believe it's possible for a PvP thread to
1) respect Everyone All the time 2) Not offend someone somehow 3) Not say something that might be considered an attack, but I guess if this remains a Valid on-going thread for awhile I could be wrong... )
Question for you...if this indeed is not a troll ...or attack. Why did you single out COP? Why not ask this of any and all PVP guilds on Sonoma? Let's present the questions to ALL the PVP guilds on Sonoma...okay? How about it PVP'ers on Sonoma...how would YOU answer the questions asked by Vexxed?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, we are constantly working on different ways to kill ya'll. As for un-even numbers? Is it our fault that COP is a great guild and all of us enjoy being there to kill ya'll?
I aksed for your opinion and it was received Thx.... I will point out that you Still said "NO" in response to Question #1 yet you said the text in RED above so I can only assume you answered NO bc it's your opinion that COP DOES NOT primary Dismount bc the RED text part makes it pretty clear even You think COP's strategy is to apply #'s (otherwise why justify the #'s?) Anyway thx for answering...

#2 was skipped bc you answered NO to #1... or at least 1/2 of it imo... that's ok... I was simply curious if a certain playstyle / PvP strategy was being enforced or if it was the NORM.. that's all.

#3 heh.. I always did kinda picture you as the "smile relax enjoy" type.. which is perfectly fine. I'm sure there are other's that get more into it and like a 1 on 1 or proving themselves..

Question for you...if this indeed is not a troll ...or attack. Why did you single out COP? Why not ask this of any and all PVP guilds on Sonoma? Let's present the questions to ALL the PVP guilds on Sonoma...okay? How about it PVP'ers on Sonoma...how would YOU answer the questions asked by Vexxed?
Umm... I singled out COP because who else on the SONOMA is there to fight ? IMO there's SCAM & COP... every other guild runs blue characters & a PvP guild is historically Reds.... hence the topic being addressed to COP...

R

Ruffles

I aksed for your opinion and it was received Thx.... I will point out that you Still said "NO" in response to Question #1 yet you said the text in RED above so I can only assume you answered NO bc it's your opinion that COP DOES NOT primary Dismount bc the RED text part makes it pretty clear even You think COP's strategy is to apply #'s (otherwise why justify the #'s?) Anyway thx for answering...
Let's see if I can clarify...I don't think I made it clear.
COP doesn't rely on any one tactic [ie dismounting] ...We adapt to whoever happens to be on and utilize the current skills available. Actually, I don't think that COP relies on numbers...even though at times we may have quite a few on at the same time. We rely on teamwork, no matter how many or few there happen to be on at any given time.

#2 was skipped bc you answered NO to #1... or at least 1/2 of it imo... that's ok... I was simply curious if a certain playstyle / PvP strategy was being enforced or if it was the NORM.. that's all.
Enforced playstyle? ...ummm no...as for being the "NORM" as in what? For COP, the "NORM" is pretty much adapt, improvise and overcome. We do have some excellent strategist :) I'll leave it at that.

#3 heh.. I always did kinda picture you as the "smile relax enjoy" type.. which is perfectly fine. I'm sure there are other's that get more into it and like a 1 on 1 or proving themselves..
I can only speak for myself. I am sure that if others wish to reply to this question, they will.

Umm... I singled out COP because who else on the SONOMA is there to fight ? IMO there's SCAM & COP... every other guild runs blue characters & a PvP guild is historically Reds.... hence the topic being addressed to COP...
Actually, there are many guilds that are on Sonoma that come to the gate to PVP. Some are quite good, even if they play blues. Contrary to your belief, PVPing still went on when most of SCAM left to go play on other shards and another game. If nothing else, they should be recognized and respected for their efforts.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP doesn't rely on any one tactic [ie dismounting] ...We adapt to whoever happens to be on and utilize the current skills available. Actually, I don't think that COP relies on numbers...even though at times we may have quite a few on at the same time. We rely on teamwork, no matter how many or few there happen to be on at any given time.

Hmm... I think I've come up with a simple question that will make this All Clear....

Question: When COP is PvP'ing, what percentage of their opponents die while on foot?

I'll give you my honest opionion and say 80%..... Now what I want from you is your honest opinion and Everyone else can make their own judement calls on which one they think is closest.....

When I think about it... Beastmaster, Tobasco / One , Ruff Ryder, Miho , Sugar, Spice ,DartBane, Merc Monkie, Pure Blood, Yourself all are primarily Dismounters....(and that's just off the top of my head) You can disagree with this statement that's fine... people will make up their own minds...

80%

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I think that when most people do join COP and come into vent they are surprised how we try to respect each other and we laugh alot. It truly is an enjoyable experience."

Well things have must changed. The last time I was in COP TS the vocabulary was pure vulgar. This was after TMI's recruiting campaign.

A

Anon7

Everyone knows that COP always has at least one dismounter on whose only purpose is to set up the gank fest. Most of those stealth dismounters are very happy with their jobs and don't aspire to be 1 vs. 1 players.

I suppose this is nothing to be ashamed of, they are quite good at it. The best in fact. Even one of their noteworthy killers is the most efficient "dismount, all kill" macro pressers I have ever seen.

I must admit however, that due to numbers and willingness they do "rule the gate" a good number of nights.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I think that when most people do join COP and come into vent they are surprised how we try to respect each other and we laugh alot. It truly is an enjoyable experience."

Well things have must changed. The last time I was in COP TS the vocabulary was pure vulgar. This was after TMI's recruiting campaign.

COP does have a no bad language in Vent policy, and most of the time there isn't any problems. Every now and then a bad word slips out, usually when someone dies due to doing something stupid, or has someone redlined and misses on the kill shot and the other person gets a heal off. Most of the time they say their sorry and we all move on. For times when its late at night and there is nothing to do except shoot the breeze with guildmates, there is an adult channel they can go to and say whatever they want.

T

TrustMeInc

This is a open ended question and cannot be answered with a simple yes or no.

2) If the answer to #1 is YES. Who is responsible for deciding that this is the only method of PvP COP should use ? (If I had to guess I'd say KMS, TMI, RUFF, DOM all agree that this is their preferred method.. but I'm asking who & don't know.. so someone fill me in)
Please make your questions more clear and not so open ended.

3) Do any of COPS "PvP'ers" ever have the urge to Mano a Mano someone and test their skills ??
Yep. I will give you a recap. I have posted it before so here I go again.

Big Worm Duel #1 - Location Jel Farms- The extent of the duel was this. Wall Drops - Big Worm Weaken Spam over and over. I put protection on he teleport's out of the farms and runs. Complains I put protection on. Worms Declares victory.

Big Worm Duel #2 - After much smack talk on the boards I meet worm we run off Mono u Mono just me and the worm we fight on mount just me and him 1v1 while he says "Other SCAM watching after he loses" Neither of us ran we fought heads up for some time. He loses to a poison and lighting combo. Afterwords complains but was bested 1v1 with his stealth guildies watching. Again Worm claims victory even after dieing with his guildies watching.

NoxYourSox Duel #3 As well documented in this thread on Napa Valley http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=101888&page=2

Again another complaint Dexer Vs Mage Duel as you can see in the pictures he doesn't deny losing only complains that I used a daemon to kill him but forgets to mention the facts about using pots and well as the picture shows other means on how to win, and still loses.

Jack Daniels Duel #4 So a guy named Raspution (Good ole boy) was dueling Jack Daniels and I was invited so I came to the farms. Again this one pure mage duel we didn't even have mage weapons in had only spell books. No Pots No Summons. Ok we good to go. 3.2 second later Jack Daniels down. Again complains you have DP on your pure mage template. He never said anything when we started we had agreed to the rules.

I think you get the point why would ANYONE in COP want to duel people when all they do is complain on how they lost and always declare victory even when they lose.

LOL just thinking about it makes me laugh. If you think your the best fine. You say SCAM is the best fine. Duel each other stop posting so much trash about COP.

Some suggestion that may or may not help.

Come on a RED or Faction player. I always DO. Make the game more interesting.
It is easy to play a blue. Anyone can.

When SKOR joined factions it was the most fun 3 days I ever had.

It is a well know fact that SCAM and OTK are well know to play on blues not red or faction people and hide between blue if they are red or on a faction player.

Please answer my question:
If your the best why would you need others to help you that aren't in your guild?

Back to you Vexed

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll open this thread back up, minus a few posts. Most have been doing a good job keeping it civil.

H

harrypotted III

Just for the record if you agree to a pure mage duel you don't have to state "no DP" because that is implied when you say "pure mage" duel.

The fact is Tmi the reason people complain about dueling you is that you don't follow the rules we set down. Every time one of us have dueled you you end up using something that gives you an unfair advantage. So I'm going to say give you the same deal I gave Calisto duel me once my way and then we'll duel once your way.

btw it can't be this weekend as I will be out of town

B

Busters

tmi, u stated that you put on protection and he teleported out, in a pure mage duel, u don't cast protection, therefore i would chalk that up as a loss. As for the poison, it depends on what was on the temps, some allow poison on one temp if the other is scribe, so that one is kind of up in the air to me.

R

Ruffles

tmi, u stated that you put on protection and he teleported out, in a pure mage duel, u don't cast protection, therefore i would chalk that up as a loss. As for the poison, it depends on what was on the temps, some allow poison on one temp if the other is scribe, so that one is kind of up in the air to me.
I am not very experienced in playing a mage , let alone dueling with one, but it seems that if a spell is in your spellbook then you should be able to use it. Protection is in the spellbook so is summon deamon. In the few times I have played a mage, there are advantages as well as disadvantages to using protection, so one must consider the use wisely. As for summon deamon there is a spell that can dispell it. It's not much like having a pet.

As for teleport..if you use it in the designated area...well it too is a tactical maneuver...But, if you use it to leave the area then you should forfeit the match.

Inscription and poisoning, as well as reagents verses LRC suit, are commonly used by mages. I would think it prudent to know your enemy and be prepared before engaging in battle or duels, wouldn't you?

F

Freya/Passion

Not really, I mean if both people say anything goes then anything would go. But the point of dueling is to see who can play that template better. So if your both mages and one of them casts Summon Deamon, although hopefully by time thats been casted you could have had them killed, the one person would have a unfair advantage. Although there is no play book on how a pure mage duel should be I'm pretty sure Tmi has a pretty good idea of what the rules are.

I'm still confused about all this dueling argument anyways. I mean who owes who and why you won't duel, Its pretty lame. Duel already guys, you lose nothing but a bit of insurance.

As for me I only duel for First borns.

T

TrustMeInc

PURE Mage duel in the real world mean.

ALL 64 SPELLS.

Just FYI you may or may not know this so I will clear it up to you. If somone uses protection it is easier to posion them as well as mana drain. For people to say pure mage and they say you can't use this or that spell is absolutly a joke.

The fact of the matter is somone can sit there and cast feable mind or weaken over and over again you will be hard pressed to cast any larger spells. I am not going to sit there and watch somone cast Weaken on me for 5 hours which is what he was doing.

But this should be all common knowledge to you.

When you all start putting stipulation after the fact it means nothing. Protection is allowed in a mage duel period it is a spell. I win again!

I am not going to keep beating a dead horse. If you want a rematch with your rules and stipulations pay me 10 mill and its on otherwise I will consider this issue closed.

If you can't come up with the money I am sorry but you need to pay me. After my payment you will get your duel with your rules crafters bards blue greens orange pinks with snowball fight useing gm gear with regs standing on a rock in the sea I dont give a rats ass what your rules are but you must pay me is that clear?

If you not sure of my stance on this please refer to my other post. I am sure the answer you seek are there.

Thank you

S

Skullcollector

Right now Azureous is the best dueler in Sonoma period. If you feel your the best and want to prove it then show up at fight night this Saturday night. If you don’t show up at fight night then you forfit your right to saying your the best. Lets see who really shows up for the fight night and who’s Sonoma’s best are this month.

Fight night is the best arena to prove yourself because everyone will be watching, no one can cheat and ganks cannot become a factor. No where to run, no where to hide.

At this point this is just a pissing contest for Worm and TMI are two of the best anyways. That fight cant be judged by one duel, maybe best of 5. They BOTH imo are in the top 5 on sonoma.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fight night is the best arena to prove yourself because everyone will be watching, no one can cheat and ganks cannot become a factor. No where to run, no where to hide.
Umm... "No where to run, no where to hide," no way to be there lol... unfortunately pretty much All scheduled events take place in the evening even if they are on a weekend..& I gotta work then..

*sighs*

In response to TMI's assertion that using "protection" is perfectly acceptable in a MAGE 5 duel. I respectfully disagree... The whole point of MAGE 5 is to measure your "Spell play" and "Casting skill". Using protection completely removes the "Casting skill" portion and thus upon casting proetection in a MAGE 5 duel you would be DQ'ed aka lose. I mean no disrespect TMI it's perfectly VALID in the field but it's commonly accepted as a "NO-NO" when dueling. We can post a poll if you wish to get a wider base of opinions on the subject .. Have a good Day.

T

TrustMeInc

Umm... "No where to run, no where to hide," no way to be there lol... unfortunately pretty much All scheduled events take place in the evening even if they are on a weekend..& I gotta work then..

*sighs*

In response to TMI's assertion that using "protection" is perfectly acceptable in a MAGE 5 duel. I respectfully disagree... The whole point of MAGE 5 is to measure your "Spell play" and "Casting skill". Using protection completely removes the "Casting skill" portion and thus upon casting proetection in a MAGE 5 duel you would be DQ'ed aka lose. I mean no disrespect TMI it's perfectly VALID in the field but it's commonly accepted as a "NO-NO" when dueling. We can post a poll if you wish to get a wider base of opinions on the subject .. Have a good Day.

And running away from a fight is not a DQ? You guys lol. He ran away...roflmao

H

harrypotted III

Did I forget to mention that right after he casted protection the next spell he casted was blood oath and then strangle? That is why I teleported out. Therefore he completely broke the rules of a pure mage duel.

BTW nobody uses protection in a pure mage duel... it defeats the whole purpose

T

TrustMeInc

Did I forget to mention that right after he casted protection the next spell he casted was blood oath and then strangle? That is why I teleported out. Therefore he completely broke the rules of a pure mage duel.

BTW nobody uses protection in a pure mage duel... it defeats the whole purpose
LOL You wish. Tooo funny. Why not just pay me to settle your dept then you get your duel?

M

morgawr68

now i can say that when cop came to Pac and allied with CD most of the time they were good natured in vent. but there came a point when it didnt seem that way at the end. when cd and cop split ways. i did not have a problem with anyone in vent in COP. Although i dont know if they played alternates on Pac or what but they were not very good pvpers then.

F

Freya/Passion

LOL You wish. Tooo funny. Why not just pay me to settle your dept then you get your duel?

I just don't get it you won't just Duel him? Or in any case Re-Duel? Is dueling that much of a chore you feel you should be getting paid for it? I know its not my business but I just don't understand, Just Duel! Lol

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, TMI has expressed NO interest in dueling again until 10 mill is paid, Worm has expressed NO interest in paying 10 mill. Let the damn subject die already.

T

TrustMeInc

Hmm, TMI has expressed NO interest in dueling again until 10 mill is paid, Worm has expressed NO interest in paying 10 mill. Let the damn subject die already.
Thank you Wolfie well said I guess he didnt read my post.

S

Skullcollector

This is great, cop does only use one tactic always. I was in fel yew just now waiting for family to get ready so i can go have dinner and I see Ophelia Immortal. I buff my char and he hides(forgot he was a stealther). He pops up and says "trash", thats it and rehides. I tell him im not worried at all so attack if he wanted. Then I say to him he better call for help if he thinks hes going to kill me...within 30 seconds 5 cop show up to kill me and the first shot was DISMOUNT. When your to scard to fight alone and have to call in every one who is on to fight ONE player and you talk crap...lol. Good for cop and their teamwork, thats all you have.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very much a "she" thank you. =] And I was asked in vent who was around, so I told them. Had nothing to do with so called "help". You got to admit, you died so damn quick that I didn't even blink! Quite funny. Take your 20 mins of stat and deal with it.

S

Skullcollector

Well at least wolfie i can fight almost ANYONe on this shard alone and stand a very good chance at winning. You on the other hand require many to do that. Ya i died fast, i was laughing when i seen all the oranges run up. You also are one of cops BIGGEST talkers if your ophelia Imortal and if this is true, why are you talking crap? TMI, KMS can talk crap if they want, they can back it up. Thats a real bummer, i respected you wolfie. I learn something new everyday. :)

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skully, Skully. I at one time also thought you were ok, then you sunk to the gutter of Sonoma. Poor you.

S

Skullcollector

Skully, Skully. I at one time also thought you were ok, then you sunk to the gutter of Sonoma. Poor you.
What? Well not sure where that came from but ok. "poor me"? This is what people that cant come up with something clever to say does, insults others.

O

oligizmo

For Pete's Sake!!!!!

Let it go already!!!

All conversations posted here is about COP. And, its just a handful of you guys just with your "I am better, they suck" or just complaining here. I don't see anyone else but the same people over and over again.

You all sound butt hurt about COP, what is it that you guys are so obsessed with them? Maybe its true that they do run the shard and that they are better than you all.. because if they weren't you would not be here always with some idiotic comment or your funny stump tree pictures posted all over the place.

Is there anything else that can be useful to some of us here to read that you can comment on??

Gosh, enough already!!!!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anything else that can be useful to some of us here to read that you can comment on??
I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Seriously though guys can this all just not wait to be settled until tomorow during the tournement?

Lets all play nice until the tournement. How about it?

S

Skullcollector

For Pete's Sake!!!!!

Let it go already!!!

All conversations posted here is about COP. And, its just a handful of you guys just with your "I am better, they suck" or just complaining here. I don't see anyone else but the same people over and over again.

You all sound butt hurt about COP, what is it that you guys are so obsessed with them? Maybe its true that they do run the shard and that they are better than you all.. because if they weren't you would not be here always with some idiotic comment or your funny stump tree pictures posted all over the place.

Gosh, enough already!!!!
I was just responding to a post in an open thread that was relevant to the topic. I was not trying to cop bash in any way. I am one of the very few that respects your guild and think you guys do a good job with teamwork.

Being the largest pvp guild in Sonoma you have to expect to have people talk about you. If you don’t want that then maybe you should leave cop. Being the most “popular” has its downfalls, ask any movie star. :)

O

oligizmo

I was just responding to a post in an open thread that was relevant to the topic. I was not trying to cop bash in any way. I am one of the very few that respects your guild and think you guys do a good job with teamwork.

Being the largest pvp guild in Sonoma you have to expect to have people talk about you. If you don’t want that then maybe you should leave cop. Being the most “popular” has its downfalls, ask any movie star. :)
I am not in COP. :)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will say this. COP has been out and about a bit and now that my connection is a bit better, aka Im not pining 150+, I am having a bit of fun PvPing. Still is lame that COP fields 50-80% archers most of the time but that is UO. Now as far as ever respecting COP...it will never happen. There are a few OK PvPers in COP. Notice I did not say great. There is some decent teamwork. Overall COP is not worth respect in my book and never will be. There actions on and off the field of battle are what really count. That is the exact reason that tonight when a COP member dropped his gorget (a halfway decent one at that) he did not get it back. What goes around comes around. Shame when my orny was looted it was not returned. I might have been able to arrange the return of a decent mempo.

btw....150k made back of the 13m yall looted off me....many more kills too come!

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't use protection in a mage duel. The total aspect of a mage duel is to see who has the most skill. Protection nullifies the whole principle of it, because timing is one of the key aspects of winning. You can't justify protection at all in a mage duel, that is a joke and 99% of all pvp mages from all shards would agree.

S

Skullcollector

I am not in COP. :)
Are you not RoMeO? I thought that is who this was. If so your in cop today, your wearing the tag. If your not RoMeO then sorry who ever you are. You never can tell who is who with all the different names people use to hide their character's ID.

B

Busters

I like to fight against the big guilds on any shard, tis why i'm in a small guild. I see how cop talks about how boring it is with noone to fight them half the time when they have 10+ in the field against 2. Of coarse it would be boring to not have anyone to fight, but if they are gonna complain about it all the time, why not leave??? My guess would is they don't want to not be in the biggest pvp guild on sonoma, so it's easier to complain about everyone else. Also as for the respect thing with cop, there are very few i can respect in cop. I don't care about the few that say "owned" when you die, thats part of the game and to get u fired up to come back for more. But the thing with some of the cop is how they constantly curse at you in game, and it's usually the players that are not as good, so i'm guessing that it's because they think it will get you fighting more or something??? If any cop knows why the badmouthing goes on pls let me know, because i find it very childish.. That is one reason alot of people have no respect for most in cop or any other guild that has to act like that.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP is the big giant PAS of fel. They are a big happy family!!!! You can tell who likes the good figths though. The guilds that have 5-10 members max. Thats not what they haveon nightly. I think OTK/K_C gets on 4-6 maybe a nite....since I have been with them for the past 4-5 days. Do good once we get enough on to semi compete with COPs numbers. We love the good fights....all I can say.

R

Ruffles

I like to fight against the big guilds on any shard, tis why i'm in a small guild. I see how cop talks about how boring it is with noone to fight them half the time when they have 10+ in the field against 2. Of coarse it would be boring to not have anyone to fight, but if they are gonna complain about it all the time, why not leave??? My guess would is they don't want to not be in the biggest pvp guild on sonoma, so it's easier to complain about everyone else.
Actually, I am in COP and see very little complaining by COP, both here on the forums and in the game. So not sure what your point is here.

Also as for the respect thing with cop, there are very few i can respect in cop. I don't care about the few that say "owned" when you die, thats part of the game and to get u fired up to come back for more. But the thing with some of the cop is how they constantly curse at you in game, and it's usually the players that are not as good, so i'm guessing that it's because they think it will get you fighting more or something??? If any cop knows why the badmouthing goes on pls let me know, because i find it very childish.. That is one reason alot of people have no respect for most in cop or any other guild that has to act like that.
I am not a fan of the trashy filthy language that goes on either..Smack talk like "owned" is not what I consider trash. However, I have seen some pretty despicable langauge coming from many people from other people than COP. So while you are pointing fingers, might take a good look at what your own guildmates are saying. I don't know who you are in game Buster, but it seems to me that its pretty easy to stand by an anonymous name and make accusations about others.

Let me just add this...
Those that constantly trash COP while snuggling up to some of the worst scammers in the game are hypocrits.

B

Busters

Actually, I am in COP and see very little complaining by COP, both here on the forums and in the game. So not sure what your point is here.

I know you are in cop, but u must not pay attention or are not around very much when half the guild talks about how boring it is. and as i stated above my point is, don't complain that there is noone to fight when u are in the biggest pvp guild, hope that was clear enough for ya:)

Also as for the despicable talk that you are talking about is what i was saying, but like i stated, i have never seen anyone do it as much as the few in cop. 3 nights in a row at the gate i watched these few cop use so much profanity it was rediculous. I'm sure other guilds do it, but usually when they get mad, not just to say it like these guys/gals/its do, so again, look at your guild before you judge, because i'm not originally from sonoma and since i have been here i have seen so much childish behavior from adults then any other shard i have been on.. I like to pvp, but not deal with that, again, tis why u guys are not respected or liked by most outside of your guild, and again, there are a few in your guild that are fun to fight and not have to deal with anything else from them. And Buster was my name till gm changed it for the second word :) Now be the mother of the group and whip them into shape

F

Freya/Passion

Your wasting your breath, Cop members are so Ignorant about the profanity and the level of immaturity in the guild its disgusting.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your wasting your breath, Cop members are so Ignorant about the profanity and the level of immaturity in the guild its disqusting.
You miss-spelt "disgusting". Just thought I would point that out since you made a point about COP members being so "Ingorant". As it was pointed out in several posts, both sides have members that use profanity at the gate, so you can't say it is a COP problem. Should be at the gate when a bard shows up and discords all the blue pets. :D

F

Freya/Passion

*Cough* Troll much? I spelled Ignorant right. And my bad I woke up with the swine flu this morning and accidently put a Q. Damn it still doesn't mean the meat of my post wasn't truthful just because I spelled a word wrong?

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blahhh, to be quite honest about trash talk and profanity... watch a certain tamer with a mare/beetle combo whose name starts O and ends with X. That to me is the worst "mouth" and attitude.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Folks, this thread has gotten a little to heated.

Take it to the new PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.