• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some FL is now M

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although many players broke off from FL and made M they still have as little honor in fighting as FL does. They still rez kill and still wont rez you after the fight,and still have smart comments when you try to talk to them.. new name but still jerks.

G

Gellor

More like former FL who couldn't abide by minimalistic rules of FL. Basically bad apples from the bottom of the barrel with the exception of two or three in M... although from experience, my opinion of them is going down hill with their antics since joining M. *shrugs*

Glad I've been on a UO vacation for the most part the past month or so. And as EA slowly keeps screwing up UO, I'll probably finish closing my accounts before the end of the year.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When 4 of your top tier leaders and 20 members all leave in one week I would say its more than just a simple case of bad apples. While M has not found it necessary to publicly state their reasons for leaving we would gladly announce to the world why we have left if that is what you would like us to do Reeb.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When 4 of your top tier leaders and 20 members all leave in one week I would say its more than just a simple case of bad apples. While M has not found it necessary to publicly state their reasons for leaving we would gladly announce to the world why we have left if that is what you would like us to do Reeb.

ahhhhhhhh spill the beans!