• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some attention to the quallity of GM marked tools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi. I’m a 9 year vet… a big crafter, owner of many-many vendors, and an owner of 2 big malls. My GM marked goods are all over Atlantic as well as all over game as people move from shard to shard. I totally love the new crafting tool menu system that now include a “make max” command. This is long overdue. :) However I do have a big question about this great new option.

Why is it that the make max option can use tools up to 9999 uses, and yet… a GM tinker will make GM marked tools 50 uses to around 150? When I set down to make a mass amount of potions, I have to first sit and make a bag-full of tools and weed out anything that’s under 100 uses. You would have to think that a master tinker that has made countless tools her whole life is making rubbish like you would find at “Harbor Freight”, when it should be more like “Craftsman”. It's clear we can't make a tool that will last a lifetime, but wouldn’t 500 uses and up be more realistic? Maybe even over a thousand? I dare to dream. It would sure make life easier on those hard-core vendor owners that deal with large traffic.

Please consider it? Not only would it make life easier on crafters… it would help cut down on extra items in our containers and in our backpacks.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.