• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solved: TOL code "cannot be applied to any active account"

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I searched but the only solutions I could find don't work for me. I bought the expansion code from the Origin store, logged into Acct. Mgmt. and tried to apply the code to my account, but got the message in the thread title. I see in my "features" tab that my account is TOL enabled, but I assumed I'd still have to actually purchase the expansion. So, can anybody tell me what I'm missing here? Am I good to go and wasted that money? Or do I need to do some weird voodoo like with the other codes to make this one work? Any help?

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I searched but the only solutions I could find don't work for me. I bought the expansion code from the Origin store, logged into Acct. Mgmt. and tried to apply the code to my account, but got the message in the thread title. I see in my "features" tab that my account is TOL enabled, but I assumed I'd still have to actually purchase the expansion. So, can anybody tell me what I'm missing here? Am I good to go and wasted that money? Or do I need to do some weird voodoo like with the other codes to make this one work? Any help?
If your account was active when ToL was released or I think it was up to 3 months after the release you got it for free.