• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Hunting Suggestions

cynnir

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been away for some time and I wanted to start getting back out there and killing some monsters. What are some good hunting locations for a solo player that has good loot, and is fun? I have a variety of characters and I am planning on working on their templates, but I want to stop spending money of making templates and actually get out there an start earning a some gold and getting some good drops. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you're a generally new player... you can always try Level 1 of Dungeon Shame or Dungeon Wrong. You can fight in the Dungeon of Castle Blackthorn. Those are places you can train up that aren't super difficult, but still are fun to do solo. I wouldn't expect to get any super fantastic loot, but you should be able to pick up some gold atleast.

If you're on Atlantic, I'd gladly help you get your character suited out. ICQ me.

cynnir

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the reply. I have some pretty capable characters that are able to do "end level" content, or will be with a few adjustments. I just don't know where the current hot items are that I would be able to get solo, or at least a farming location that I could make some decent gold. Any suggestions?

I am on Atlantic, I need to fire my ICQ back up though....Actually I'm in your guild LOL! I'm on Pyris Mortem right now. I'll see if I can find you in guild chat.