• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solitary Claire...

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well...
After some month of absence I reactivated my account, built a new house, reorganised my stuff, renovated, refurbished, improved....

and now?

The only constant factor i´ve experienced on Drach was Loony and his Danish Knuckleheads with some nice conversation every night.

Is there some action goin on where a little LockpickStealthMage could be suitable? (I have no SA yet. Should I?)

I saw Frarc on the event but it was a very busy moment.

Please put me on your "What´s on tonight?"-List or I´ll have to go fishing for the next few month.
ICQ 83368501

*waves*

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By

I'll add you to my ICQ as soon i get home today from work.

Its just a matter of asking me if we can do this or that. I never mind taking people anywhere. When people see me on ICQ just ask. Or just ask here on the boards. Don't be afraid we don't bite. :)

It counts for everyone who wants to do stuff, just let us know and we can work things out.

And for SA in my opinion everyone should have it. There is alot to Steal in the Underworld and puzzles to solve. Plenty of quests in Ter Mur. Imbuing is just great skill to have. It would keep you busy for hours fighting mini champ spawns in the Abyss. Not to mention hours to collect Imbuing ingredients. Not everything can be done alone but there alot of things that can be done with small groups too.

There will ne no pets to tame and train. Chickens to grow. Make your own dye from plants. Or magargoyle with throwing or Mysticisme. I even rebuild a house with new house tiles and redecorated it.

I can go on and on. :)

Its up to everyon persoanle if they want to spend money on a expansion of course. :)

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Claire,

Same here, i was off for almost 2 years and just came back yesterday.

I'm still learning how to play with the new SA client and relearning my old chars. So if you or anybody else is in need of a still clumsy and a little bit rusty mage, tamer/bard (peace), swordsman/paladin or crafter to go explore the new UO with you just let me know :)

I dont have ICQ yet but i'll check the board and my messages every day.