• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Sold

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey wow ....uve gotta love visitor posts with big bids from big boys with multiple accounts on stratics ..... guys and gals this is a one p;oint lesson......just be carefull guys and gals ....i aint fuseed just saying be wary of visitor posts going big and certain players posts going big with visitor bids.... greed can warp anyone in 2019 UO .. whatever trevor......just take a breath and look whos playing and who bidding..... have a great UO day!!!!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
hey wow ....uve gotta love visitor posts with big bids from big boys with multiple accounts on stratics ..... guys and gals this is a one p;oint lesson......just be carefull guys and gals ....i aint fuseed just saying be wary of visitor posts going big and certain players posts going big with visitor bids.... greed can warp anyone in 2019 UO .. whatever trevor......just take a breath and look whos playing and who bidding..... have a great UO day!!!!
Interesting point THP. By the way did you look to see who is bidding?
EVERY bidder above is well known, not a visitor, and have been honest bidders/sellers for years..What is your point? Is this an attempted troll post for this very honest bidding for a great weapon? Just my .10$.., but this kinda pisses me off a little.
(We all know this stuff about the visitors etc..)

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
EVERY bidder above is well known, not a visitor, and have been honest bidders/sellers for years..What is your point? Is this an attempted troll post for this very honest bidding for a great weapon? Just my .10$.., but this kinda pisses me off a little.
Also the seller/visitor is in my alliance. A trustworthy guild and a trustworthy player themselves.
They are new to Atlantic/Trades and English is not their first language.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever... aint fussed was just saying ...good luck with this sale visitor Kong.....free bump back to the top may lure someone else in for yas

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I agree. Negative inuendo lookalike..Really does not belong here, not to this post.
It is simple: He is trying to sell an item, and he has a good item, so he is getting good bids, from people we know for years, and known to be honest. If you have any specific concerns, just voice them, or if you have constructive criticisms go for it. But I think we should try to keep this clean and avoid sabotaging people's sales/bids.