• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet SOLD

Folded

Journeyman
I recently lost everything and am in need of money, Don't really want to sell them but here we are...
with multiple request for a buy out for both dreads. So i am adding one now.

Sale Pending @jigsaw

Post, Pm or Icq for bids. but preferably just post your bid to keep it simple :)
ICQ# 385933272
dread mares.png

Last edited:

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Haha im rarely playing now.. new born keeping me really busy.. actually been selling some stuff off so others can put good use to it

Folded

Journeyman
I'll offer 100m on Ponyy, I know you were asking 175m but he's barely a 1.0 dread (never seen that low) and i'm afraid he'll miss casting spells half the time with only 56.7 magery hehe :p
i can easily train the magery up :p at 100m i would just keep it. not everyday dreads come up for sale =]

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i can easily train the magery up :p at 100m i would just keep it. not everyday dreads come up for sale =]
Agreed but when they do they aren't low rated 0.9 (1.2 trained) either hehe :p. Your first one is decent though at 2.1 trained and should sell fairly well at your asking price (stats/skills are good), can't see the other one though at 175m and was trying to help you out with my bid since you needed money

Folded

Journeyman
Agreed but when they do they aren't low rated 0.9 (1.2 trained) either hehe :p. Your first one is decent though at 2.1 trained and should sell fairly well at your asking price (stats/skills are good), can't see the other one though at 175m and was trying to help you out with my bid since you needed money
understand and i appreciate the offer. but i think i got around 125m in it. if i have too ill train it up so people dont have too for better sales