• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SOLD --

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Server: Items on Atlantic.

Payment: Atlantic Gold Only

Dates of Auction From Now on and untill tuesday the 4th of October of 2016 @20.00 Uk. Time (GMT +0)

Reserves: 12 million gold EACH

Mínimum Bidding Increment:

- Up to 40m ---> 1 million Gold
- From 40m and above --->2 million Gold

Buy Out Price: None

10 Minutes Rule Will Apply

Users Banned from this auction: #parthis / #genchattroll101 / #MrUber

To the rest of users.. Thanks, Regards & happy bidding!

Jack_Uo

upload_2016-10-2_13-1-35.png

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is over

@Satan Jokers Message me when u read this in order to trade bokuto n#2 @13m @627988248

Thanks and regards!

Jack_Uo

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Satan Jokers you didn't message me in 24 hours within the end of the auction.

The bokuto you won is now part of next monday Public Auction.

Regards

Jack_Uo

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please show where you gave him 24 hrs to reply, not everybody can get on every day. If this is the way you intend to do business then maybe you should post all your rules that apply to your auctions.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Captn Norrington
@Merlin

How do we solve this issue with this person that looks for the smallest opportunity to bother me?
As a member of the community who also participates in auctions from time to time, I would say it's best practice to announce a rule or stipulation like this from the beginning of an auction. Many people don't log onto Stratics / in-game on a daily basis and we have many folks from outside the United States who are on different timelines from the rest of the Stratics community. Neither I or any other Stratics staff can tell you how to run your auctions or sales, but if this were me, II would have probably made the available pick up window atleast 72 hours before re-selling.

Regardless, if the item has been sold, then I ask others to please hold back their comments and let this one fall down the chain.