• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Sold

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling a bag of 17 VERY old tested and proven newbie items. i have no idea on the prices for these, so I will just take offers. Included are:
Cloak
Doublet
Fancy Shirt
Shirt x2
Leather Gloves
Floppy Hat
Scissors
Dagger
Boots
Skirt
Half Apron
Short Pants x2
Long Pants
Kilt
Newbie Clothing.jpg

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Newbied clothes are fun! But sadly cant be locked down.
Ive got a huge collection, but no way to show them off. Maybe use one of the manequinnes?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Newbied clothes are fun! But sadly cant be locked down.
Ive got a huge collection, but no way to show them off. Maybe use one of the manequinnes?
Mannequins work for items that cannot be locked down. Some of the double blessed items I have are very old and cannot be locked down...but they work just the same as anything else on a mannequin. Only problem is wont they just look like normal crafted no name clothing? Kind of the problem with some rares is that your the only person that knows they are what they are. So kind of takes the fun away from displaying.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mannequins work for items that cannot be locked down. Some of the double blessed items I have are very old and cannot be locked down...but they work just the same as anything else on a mannequin. Only problem is wont they just look like normal crafted no name clothing? Kind of the problem with some rares is that your the only person that knows they are what they are. So kind of takes the fun away from displaying.
When you mouse over the paper doll of the Mannequin it will show you what it is. Just lock down a book with it to tell people what it is wearing.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im such a packrat. I think most of my characters still carry at least 4-5 newbied daggers each.. lol
It was awesome to have poison on these daggers back in the day when PVP:ing. Before insurance system you coul just come back with super deadly poison applied and mess up someones day over and over.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I have close to 100 pcs of newbified clothing from 19 yrs ago. Ill take offers on it. Sorry to hitchhike on your Post:) ICQ me or post here. Ill check this weekend. Thanks.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have requested a veteran reward, bod reward, anniversary reward, holiday reward or a craftable tool that allows you to monogram, stencil, embroider, or your choice of fill in the blank so we can put titles on clothing the way we can armor, weapons, spellbooks, food and certain containers. I want to make a designer collection out of my newbie clothes and footware.