• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SOLD!

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to auction off this Bad boy to the right Buyer. SERIOUS BUYER'S ONLY PLEASE.
Account must be over a month old to Bid to keep the trolls out :) any account's under a month old their Bid will not be accepted and Bid will stand with the previous.

Now looking at this dragon you do not see many with the skill's this one has + at such a high rating i have seen plenty 4.6-4.7 dragons just not with the skill's to add onto them pretty rare find here if i do say myself is why it has so much sentimental value to me but i think starting bid is a great steal and buyout is a great deal for this bad boy. If this dragon does not sell in auction i will not take any offers after and will keep him.

Any other question's or concern please PM me and i will get back to you As soon as i can.
Anyhow
Thank you , Good Luck & Happy Bidding :)

SoulKeeper

If bid reach's 600M that will end the auction no higher bids will be accepted if interested in buyout please PM me and we will work out the deal and i will delete this posting after the trade is complete.

Start 350M
Bid Increments of 10m from previous

Buyout 600M
Auction End's 3/15/15 At 5:00pm EST 2:00pm PST

4.6 Greater Dragon.jpg

Last edited:

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Says [ 4.5 with skills included ]. Is there more training needed to get to [4.6 with skills included ]? Just cause it says 4.6 at first, then [4.5 with skills included ] and u indicated that your pet is trained, means its only a 4.5 or your gd is not fully trained. Never seen a 4.6 go that high but I'm interested but wondering why UOCraft.com says [ 4.5 with skills included ]. To me this means this pet is a 4.5 or not fully trained. Again, I am interested but 4.5-4.6 is a big deal. Can you help me understand this?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A little off topic, but perhaps relevant in a round about sort of way... I've always understood that magery was all about chance to cast... Eval determines the potency. Do pets fizzle spells? I mean no magery spell requires 104 to cast so unless the pet can fail to cast higher Magery really doesn't add much.

Last edited:

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup will end on 15th at 5pm EST 2Pm PST ill update the posting seems i forgot to put that in their