• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Sold!!!!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is this from new loot? What dropped it?

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUMP B/O added with Best offer option too

Item is on europa/ payment on EU or ATL prefer EU

buyer responsible for pick up but if i can get it to you i will try i dont have shard shields but know people who do and may bring but no promises

i have the ight to withdraw this item at any point and to not sell if the price isnt what im after

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trouble is everyones expecting mega loot from even mongbats now...LOL.. after the recent posts on the hall....

so i guess its people being cautious more than anything in a flood of mega new loot items

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well to me its worth a minimum of 300m but oh well surely i can make it work if it doesnt sell

Lonliness

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There is a thread elsewhere about the obscene amount of gold floating around in this game..In realistic terms this peice is worth a few million to most sensible players..Something is radically wrong with UO.