• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

All items are located on Atlatnic
All items will end the 30th of December. (Monday) At 7 p.m. central time. 15 minute applies to the WHOLE auction. Not the single item.
Buyouts are negotiable.
Highest bids will be edited into the info below
1- SOLD (Boughtout at 175mil)
2- Wanderer1Origin- 80 mil (Buyout at 175 mil)
3- No starting Bid.
4- Shaunus - 10 mil.
5-Ryloth - 5 mil.
6- Starting 5 mil.
7- Starting 10 mil.
8- Cetric - 25 mil. Tactics can be bumped up to 15 or changed to Wrestling, Taming, Provo, and Spirit Speak
Icq- 673012665
Happy Bidding :)
AUCTION ENDED

Last edited:

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Since the cleaver is having so much attention, I'll add a buyout for 175 mil.
Also #2 is having a lot of attention so i'll add the buyout for that at 175 mil as well.

Last edited:

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Auction ends in roughly 1 hour and 37 minutes. I'll keep end time updated in post if the 15 minute rule comes in effect.
When it is over I'll message all winners to get the trades completed smoothly and fast :)
Thanks for all the bids and that there has been no trolling on this thread.
I will be continually posting items like these for auction so everyone keep their eyes open!

Last edited:

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cetric, i've tried messaging you to trade the item. You've read it but not replied. I need to sell the item.

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1 -25m
8-25m
I love the set-up of stratics to be honest.

Since you continue to ignore me through messages and posts, i'll have to remind anyone of people that fake bid.
I really dislike fake bidding, but maybe you have something better to do in the " Happy New Year ! List 5 things you wish to see happen in 2014 in UO., " than buy an item you bought .

If you don't message me back in a day you won't be able to bid on any future items without a 25 mil fee to even be considered a bid .

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, wow. I saw ur pm but didn't respond because i wasn't at my computer to get into uo. But you post a bunch of crap 20 minutes after midnight on new years and you expect a reply? to be honest, i was reading threads while sitting in a bathroom at a new years party... not that you needed to know that.

I got on here this morning to get with you if you were around. u pmed me Monday.. then Tuesday which i just saw last night. I saw ur pm on Monday while i was at work and forget to reply. Why do you expect instant gratification around the holidays when people tend to not always be home, near a computer. Did you know i can read stratics on my phone? Shocker.. i know.

You literally gave me like 36 hours before throwing me under the bus and labeling me as a fake bidder lol.

Keep your silly ring, i won't bid on your stuff anyways.

Last edited:

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Try to place the blame on me. Maybe you should reply when you get my message. I'll be in contact with any auctioneer that you bid on and let them know of this.
I sent you a message right when auction ended. You read it. Didn't reply. I saw you active in stratics two more nights in a row without even replying saying "hey I'm busy I'll get you gold in a couple days" I Posted to this thread saying "Cetric I've messaged you". I saw you actively reading this thread when I commented on that. Still no reply. So I decided to call you out so you'd pay me, but then you turn the blame on me just to save some innocence in the situation.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, yea you do that. i did not "actively read" this thread when you were replying lol, but like i said, you shouldn't have an expectation for someone to get on and buy an item on a holiday. I fully intended on getting on here this morning and replying to ur pm that i saw last night. Believe what you want, i really don't care. I've had a good reputation of buying and selling and will continue to do so after this ridiculous 36 hour window you gave me to get back to you.

This identical thing happened with another guy over christmas, and i told him the same thing essentially, even though i did actually reply to him and tell him i'll get with him when i'm at a computer. Guess i won't be bidding on anything over the holidays next year.

Last edited:

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You continue to lie lol. You weren't even reading my pms. I have screenys of everything. I have a screeny of you not reading my messaged but you read the first one. I have a screeny of you reading the thread once I posted to it saying I need you to reply. I have a screeny of this conversation. Nice try.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol.. post ur screenies.

i have a screeny too.. check out this, trying to hold my "reputation" hostage lol:

if you want me to buy that ring sooo bad, i feel for you. i have a bag with 25mil gold, ill be on Clark in luna.

Status
Not open for further replies.