• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I though posting spawning "rares" was not allowed on this forum even if they spawn "rarely."

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno might not be allowed but ive seen people selling them on here before..

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the first rule of things in the what is allowed here section:

1) Permanent spawn items are not allowed for buy/sale on this forum. This includes, doom artifacts, fishing rares, ML artifacts, REPLICAS etc.

Ommy2k7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda defeats the object of a rares forum, if you cant sell one of the "rare"st pets on the entire game here; Don't you think?

Regards,

Omega

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Kinda defeats the object of a rares forum, if you cant sell one of the "rare"st pets on the entire game here; Don't you think?

Regards,

Omega
Reading the forum rules helps. Thats why there's 2.

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blaze Cu's are 700 to 800 mil. Not exactly an orni. Although I did not buy the animal, the thread did catch my eye. Which I appreciate from a rares forum. Tangled Metal, you either hate the player or you are hard dog... hehe

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been swamped in real life so I haven't had the chance to read every post on this forum, but had I caught it it would have been moved. Sometimes I (personally) will allow large auctions to get away with a couple "still spawning" items, but sales posts of them specifically or in a small auction I will usually PM the OP and ask them to remove it. I don't usually hand out infraction unless the player keeps doing it or becomes belligerent. Since the item is already sold, I'll leave the post with my post at the end for future clarification. If ANYONE sees something they feel is inappropriate, please PM rather than taking it to the forums. Even if I'm swamped, I really try to check my PM box a couple times a day and I have it set to also email me when I get a PM to hopefully catch it that way. I'm always approachable for clarification or if you have any questions either as a moderator or a collector.