• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ***SOLD*** Trammel Keep hidden in Trinsic jungle grass clearing...16 millo

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies ive dropped to my price again for final time...

this is a really nice placed keep.... hidden away in trinny jungle on a grass clearing....get away from it all... the packed trailer trash parks of minoc and ice etc etc ....with wall to wall housing...nooooooooo thankyou!!!

16 millo.....thats very good... trammel...on its own... quiet .. not over looked...low spawn...odd snake, aligator...

267 208 357

gold or item swops... this is low as i go...bloody bargain of the week!!!

SOLD....GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME IF U MISSED THIS BEAUTY...and thanks donny for quick trade...enjoy it!!

D

donynez

Re: Selling huge Trammel Keep hidden in Trinsic jungle grass clearing...16 millo

Hello THP

Im interested to buy your keep. Just gave my comeback on euro a few days ago and now im searching a new home :)
Please contact me on icq: 10922927

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Selling huge Trammel Keep hidden in Trinsic jungle grass clearing...16 millo

icqed ya....there are runes to the keep for sale on my single vendor east side of luna city.... at a shop called dark moon of mihr..